April 28, 2024, 08:43:39 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Crazy women Knocks on your door at 01:00am

Crazy women Knocks on your door at 01:00am

Started by DreadfulWolf, April 12, 2013, 10:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadfulWolf

So did crazy woman just knocked at my door at 01:00 in the morning banging it proper hard trying to wake us up i go downstairs to check to see as i thought it might of been family troubles or something, she then gave eye contact so i thought okay il open the door see what she wants in which she responds "Hi, i'm trying to raise money to get home have. Have you got any money i can have?" In which my mind is in two stages

1. Don't let her close the door lock it and walk away

2. Fake pretend to look for money so you look nice and kind incase she has some sort of drug/weapon on her.

Take option 2.

Which leads to me searching she then responds again "Can i step in?"

My new optionsL

1, Grab a knife charge like a mad man.

2. Tell her no, you have aids

3. Just walk up  and say no stay there

I picked option 3, safest possible way. She then asked if i could keep searching my repetitive responses were "I have no money" She wouldn't take that for an answer til eventually she turned her head and walked away. Thank God.

Would love someone to calm my nerves right now, she looked like some sort of crazy lunatic who escaped from a physcoatric  ward like in movies!
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 12, 2013, 11:04:23 PM
Something like this happened to my friend and I before. And it also happened to me when I was home alone. What happened was the man asked for help on a car and I said "sorry I don't know much and my parents are asleep, but I can call a tow truck for you" (even though my parents were not there I didn't want him knowing I was home alone). I also asked how far away his car was (he said it was very close by). He then kept asking in which I said no sorry a lot of times. So he finally went away but it was strange because I went upstairs and looked around the neighborhood (I can see pretty much everything through my upstairs window) and there were no cars that seemed broken down and the man didn't even go towards a car. '

The best thing to do is be nice to them and try to get them to go away as fast as possible. And if they wont stop and are sounding harsh, just threaten to call cops. usually these people aren't that tough like in movies how killers aren't scared of anything xD

haha yeah she turn't round adventually, glad as my parents were asleep!

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

DreadfulWolf

Yz

no they aren't scared. if they get up to your door they are already filled with adrenaline and will just go batshit if you threaten the cops on them. when you're older you'll understand the adrenaline that criminals live off. if a teenager threatened to call the cops to a grown mans face when he was home alone, the grown man could beat the shit out of him and the teen would have no chance to call the cops l0l

cool story anyways. but your options were ****in' terrible. tell her you have aids? lolwut. just declare there's no way you can help, you're sorry and shut the door.
DISCORD killyzkill

DreadfulWolf

Quote from: Yz on April 13, 2013, 10:03:23 AM
no they aren't scared. if they get up to your door they are already filled with adrenaline and will just go batshit if you threaten the cops on them. when you're older you'll understand the adrenaline that criminals live off. if a teenager threatened to call the cops to a grown mans face when he was home alone, the grown man could beat the shit out of him and the teen would have no chance to call the cops l0l

cool story anyways. but your options were ****in' terrible. tell her you have aids? lolwut. just declare there's no way you can help, you're sorry and shut the door.

may i mention again it was 01:00am in the morning, no sleep for 24hours i wasn't excatly thinking straight i mean c'mon who act. opens the door to a stranger at 1am in the first place? ha

Yz

shouldn't have at that time of the day imo
DISCORD killyzkill

Adamp

Just don't open doors to random strangers at 1:00 AM.

Cooky

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on April 13, 2013, 12:24:30 PM
at 1am? I would have been at work
well what if a crazy woman knocked at the door of the toilet you are cleaning at 1 am

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Eat4two

Quote from: Iridion on April 14, 2013, 05:30:27 AM
Quote from: Cooky on April 13, 2013, 12:24:30 PM
at 1am? I would have been at work
well what if a crazy woman knocked at the door of the toilet you are cleaning at 1 am
gud1

Cooky

I work for 8 hours a day and less then 5 minutes is spent cleaning toilets so i dont know why everyone says cleaning toilets this and cleaning toilets that. Just makes you look stupid.

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on April 14, 2013, 09:03:39 AM
I work for 8 hours a day and less then 5 minutes is spent cleaning toilets so i dont know why everyone says cleaning toilets this and cleaning toilets that. Just makes you look stupid.

it's not STUPID of someone to make a popular assumption.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on April 14, 2013, 09:03:39 AM
idk only photo of you i remember is one where you are in the toilet

so ya what if a crazy woman knock on your airport's door at 1 am

i didnt mean to offend rly

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on April 14, 2013, 05:43:12 PM
idk only photo of you i remember is one where you are in the toilet
Well your memory really sucks then.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-