April 30, 2024, 11:26:49 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Gratz Claw

Gratz Claw

Started by Vobck, April 14, 2013, 04:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cybercjt

Quote from: Yz on April 15, 2013, 04:00:18 PM
You're just being hateful. He's had very little chances and the only thing that makes him special is that we are monitoring him so much more harshly. He has other moderated accs because rather than unmoderating him we let him make new ones when his moderation expired. When he flamed he was instantly muted. Now his posts are sort of spammy, but at the same time they have elements of on-topic. No one is defending him.

His spammiest posts are less off-topic than yours are, Nik/Cyber. If you can find actual decent posts to report you can always just PM me.. I don't see everything.
kaykay got it u di admin  ;) ;) dunno what the others think tho.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Eat4two

You're just being hateful. He's had very little chances and the only thing that makes him special is that we are monitoring him so much more harshly. He has other moderated accs because rather than unmoderating him we let him make new ones when his moderation expired.
But his main account is still muted. May I ask why staff gave him permission to post with an another account? Someone who's muted shouldn't have the authority to make new accounts and post with them? .-.
As far as I know other players haven't been allowed to do so. I suppose Godz is an exception in this case? Although you said the only special treatment he received was "monitoring", not creating new forum accounts for usage. It just looks like another special treatment for me.

Now his posts are sort of spammy, but at the same time they have elements of on-topic. No one is defending him.

His spammiest posts are less off-topic than yours are, Nik/Cyber. If you can find actual decent posts to report you can always just PM me.. I don't see everything.
I suppose staff gave Godz a new chance when letting him post with an another account. However it doesn't look like he took the chance. It's a bit ironic how you claim his "spammiest posts" are less off-topic than my posts now when he just managed to get himself moderated, yet again by going Off-Topic.
None of my accounts are banned, muted or warned while a large amount of his accounts are.

Note that I'm not looking for a fight, lol. Just wondering how your reasoning. If you wish we can take it in PMs from now on.

Selene

THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THIS. EAT4YOU, PLEASE STOP GOING OFF-TOPIC.

KillerPig

gratz claw

also um
since im moderated can i use an alt account

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Godz

i told you that on msn but i'll repeat ok  :-\
you dont know the whole story so just stop complain bout it

Yz

You're both lost causes (Pig & Nik) pig your moderation won't ever be lifted since you're such a crybaby about it and refuse to listen to logic. I'll repeat myself for you Nik.

We.

Could.

Not.

Be.

Bothered.

Unmuting.

His.

Alts.

So.

We.

Gave.

Him.

Permission.

To.

Make.

New.

Accounts.

Because.

His.

Mutes.

On.

His.

Alts.

Had.

Expired.

Next time I'll be sure to take every ****in' measure for you, even though it's none of your business. Now stop fighting about it. Last warning.
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

lol if Claw got active... I bet he'll retake the position  ::)

oh and Godz is moderated now lol..
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Yz

Quote from: cybercjt on April 16, 2013, 07:23:33 AM
lol if Claw got active... I bet he'll retake the position  ::)

oh and Godz is moderated now lol..

yep, for spam. so there u go
DISCORD killyzkill

Epic xD

Quote from: Yz on April 16, 2013, 05:06:41 AM
You're both lost causes (Pig & Nik) pig your moderation won't ever be lifted since you're such a crybaby about it and refuse to listen to logic. I'll repeat myself for you Nik.
someones feelin the butthurt

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on April 17, 2013, 01:23:37 AM
Quote from: Yz on April 16, 2013, 05:06:41 AM
someones feelin the butthurt

hehe if someone is not joking edgy likeoffensive humor they are butthurt xdd you're cancer
DISCORD killyzkill

Epic xD

xD so immature 4 admin insalting playr 4 no reason

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

paranoia

EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-