September 21, 2024, 03:29:28 PMLatest Member: Lidiameelt

BvB boosting

Started by MightyPotato, April 20, 2013, 10:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyPotato

A few days ago, somebody told me that BvB Boosting is "illegal" and that if you are caught doing it you will be banned, i started asking other people about it , because HEY WHY NOT! Other people said that its perfectly fine ( " if it was illegal they would remove it " ). As i had 2 diffrent responses i asked a person i think i can trust, a GM. Suprise, suprise, he said it is "illegal" if i abuse it, but otherwise its fine. Admins never responded when i asked them

For ****s sake , Give me a LEGIT answer.

Okay now , go people , go fight over it!!!
IGN: MightyPotato - Level: [146] - [Like a boss] And going up

123bomb123

Allie doesn't consider it a glitch/bug if I remember correctly. The BvB exp is obviously a quick way to level but whatever, players quit after max level cause they dunno how to play still.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

its not illegal because its their fault its there which is stupid on allies part because it still contradicts a rule

Zom

spiderstar

It isn't against the rules.
It used to be against the rules when the experience level cap was broken (which was around 63-64k exp).  This meant that a player could exceed the maximum amount of experience per game.  E.G a player could get around 250k EXP which is unacceptable since it is a ridiculous amount of EXP to gain in just 5 minutes. 

However, now that it is fixed you can "BvB Boost" all you want.  It is perfectly acceptable.

123bomb123

It's like hacking to max lvl, which leads to not learning the game and killing the fun.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

MightyPotato

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 21, 2013, 12:09:12 AM
It's like hacking to max lvl, which leads to not learning the game and killing the fun.

Yea, because sitting on one level for 1000 years and then switching to another level for 2000 years is much more fun than playing 2 games of 5 minutes, No , its not hacking at all it just a faster way of doing it. And thats how you learn the game kids 9001 years... .____.
IGN: MightyPotato - Level: [146] - [Like a boss] And going up

hawk5005

Quote from: MightyPotato on April 21, 2013, 04:18:07 PM

Yea, because sitting on one level for 1000 years and then switching to another level for 2000 years is much more fun than playing 2 games of 5 minutes, No , its not hacking at all it just a faster way of doing it. And thats how you learn the game kids 9001 years... .____.
Have you ever played any rpg before? That's kinda how it works. You're supposed to take your time on every level and learn everything about the game like bomb said. Personally I don't find it fun to get to the max level in a week or less and then realize that you know nothing about the game.
But that's not the point, so let's go back on topic.
It is legal, but it will make you look bad.

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 21, 2013, 04:22:20 PM
Quote from: MightyPotato on April 21, 2013, 04:18:07 PM

Have you ever played any rpg before? That's kinda how it works. You're supposed to take your time on every level and learn everything about the game like bomb said. Personally I don't find it fun to get to the max level in a week or less and then realize that you know nothing about the game.
But that's not the point, so let's go back on topic.
It is legal, but it will make you look bad.

I power-leveled my priest in WoW. When I reached the 85-90 level, I realized I had no idea how to maintain mana.
+1 not learning your class while leveling it.

(I am not bad at managing it now, swapped around some talents and learned how to maximize mana usage)

antisickness

STOP BRINGIN WOW EVERYWHERE FFFFFFFFF

I saw a clan of boosters the other day. Was in the room and they were like "ok so bill is ur tern". I ruined their day n reel bvb

KillerPig

Quote from: antisickness on April 21, 2013, 09:10:13 PM
STOP BRINGIN WOW EVERYWHERE FFFFFFFFF
actually is true allie stop pls :(

"at least there are base rooms oohoho"

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Thornz

I succeeded in only BvB boosting for a total of 5 games between lvls 1 and 221 ;D  I do use it to grind go when I'm bored of 219 though...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on April 21, 2013, 04:59:27 PM
Ross hacked leeched off of Jewhax to lv 100. Still had no problem understanding the game.  ::)
ban

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-