April 23, 2024, 04:42:24 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OG ICE COLD

This is for whom it may concern, if you have something that is bothering you especially another guild member pls come and talk to your top players of the guild, Muncay, OG_Ice, Thermatic or myself, we have 50 players and we all have fun together we will hate to see someone quit over some non-since! To go to another guild thread and threaten to quit and apply there is wrong! Lets keep thing civilize please! 

AndyBarclay

Hey Guys, it's me Tweety. I'm posting this because i want to apologize to all of you for the post i put in the Redemption thread, i would mostly like to apologize to Muncay, Ice, Lady, and Matic because i have brought shame to Silence. I hope you all can forgive me for my terrible actions. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely, Tweety Bird
Who gives a rats ass? ;) Hmm I wonder how many people are reading this, if you are then lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollo 
if you are reading this you aren't allowed to stop hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

RAUDOG

nederlander

i really want to join i am almost 24/7 online lol i quit sympathy cause it whas a ga* guild i had 3m gp i really want to join

age* 16

ingamename* ghehehhe

in game lvl 111*

online* almost 24/7 lol

hawk5005

Quote from: nederlander on October 04, 2011, 02:37:55 PM
i really want to join i am almost 24/7 online lol i quit sympathy cause it whas a ga* guild i had 3m gp i really want to join

age* 16

ingamename* ghehehhe

in game lvl 111*

online* almost 24/7 lol
Just pointing out the obvious.
3m gp = 6m exp =/= lvl 111

/donthate

Scythe

age* 16

ingamename* ghehehhe

in game lvl 111*

online* almost 24/7 lol
Well well if it isnt the dude who got banned 4+ times xD
Don't think, feel

RAUDOG

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 04, 2011, 02:44:48 PM

age* 16

ingamename* ghehehhe

in game lvl 111*

online* almost 24/7 lol
Just pointing out the obvious.
3m gp = 6m exp =/= lvl 111

/donthate
Thank you but, that was not needed remember your in redemption plz just don't feel free to post.

sasuke6548

WAIT WTH!!!! HOW HE BECOME CO- LEADER I WANTED TO BE 1 LOL
OR I WANNA BE IN COUNCIL -_- CRY -.-

zepher2211

Quote from: sasuke6548 on October 05, 2011, 12:54:13 AM
WAIT WTH!!!! HOW HE BECOME CO- LEADER I WANTED TO BE 1 LOL
OR I WANNA BE IN COUNCIL -_- CRY -.-

He's been here way longer than you and you don't have enough gp to be in the council
Powersurge
Headstrong

parashar

Ahhhh, Congratulations Dori. Good job and keep it up! ~ VFS_LEGEND

P.S. Anyone wanna join the pvp team contact me and/or muncay

sasuke6548

MEEEEEEE I WANNA JOIN U SAID VFS -_- AND MUNCAY HOW MUCH GP I NEED????

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

sasuke6548

and Muncay i went on the guild hub and i put my email to log in and says my e-mail has been prohibited to send unlock instructions!????

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-