April 24, 2024, 06:17:40 AMLatest Member: ErickTor
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

IGN : -Affinity-
Level : 195
Activity : 2 hours a day (during the week). 4-5 a day during the weekend.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

sasuke6548

Sorry guys i havent been on for a little i was on a little break sorry -_- well im back now so YEA!

RAUDOG

Quote from: zia24 on October 10, 2011, 03:14:52 PM
IGN: Strawhat
Level: 124
Active: 2-3 hours a day

Ehh yea can I join :D
Thank for applying I myself haven't seen you in-game, we need to see you on line ok but, we will take ur app. into consideration.
Quote from: Affinity on October 10, 2011, 06:06:02 PM
Also thank you Affinity for ur app. also you will be considered, we need grinders especially on week ends.
@ sasuke yea man we missed you bro, glad ur back.

Click

Quote from: RAUDOG on October 10, 2011, 09:45:47 PM
Quote from: zia24 on October 10, 2011, 03:14:52 PM
IGN: Strawhat
Level: 124
Active: 2-3 hours a day

Ehh yea can I join :D
Thank for applying I myself haven't seen you in-game, we need to see you on line ok but, we will take ur app. into consideration.
Quote from: Affinity on October 10, 2011, 06:06:02 PM
Also thank you Affinity for ur app. also you will be considered, we need grinders especially on week ends.
@ sasuke yea man we missed you bro, glad ur back.
Ok. Thank YOU sir.   ;)

RAUDOG

@  Affinity, I just noticed that ur in sun-shine guild, you should first talk to ur guild master (Drunken) we don't want to take people from there guild that causes problems + I like sun -shine you have very good people in that guild.

Click

Quote from: RAUDOG on October 11, 2011, 02:20:26 PM
@  Affinity, I just noticed that ur in sun-shine guild, you should first tall to ur guild master (Drunken) what don't to take people from there guild that causes problems + I like sun -shine you have very good people in that guild.
Ok, i'll let drunken know and see what he says, but i want to make sure that i am accepted because i noticed the guild has 50 out of 50 members, and i dont want to quit sunshine for nothing, so if you tell me that i can join instantly i will contact drunken and inform him.

RAUDOG

Well we will be kicking many players soon anyway but, don't quit ur guild.
Attention Silence plz login  www.silencehub.shivtr.com and read the posts.

eco999

Quote from: Affinity on October 11, 2011, 04:51:30 PM
@  Affinity, I just noticed that ur in sun-shine guild, you should first tall to ur guild master (Drunken) what don't to take people from there guild that causes problems + I like sun -shine you have very good people in that guild.
Ok, i'll let drunken know and see what he says, but i want to make sure that i am accepted because i noticed the guild has 50 out of 50 members, and i dont want to quit sunshine for nothing, so if you tell me that i can join instantly i will contact drunken and inform him.
Dissapointed.

DamDatNerd

havent been on in awhile but i checked gp and im actually shocked and surprised u guys finally gotten to 61mil anyways i hope u guys the best of luck ^^

RAUDOG

Quote from: DamDatNerd on October 11, 2011, 09:29:23 PM
havent been on in awhile but i checked gp and im actually shocked and surprised u guys finally gotten to 61mil anyways i hope u guys the best of luck ^^
Thanks brother.
Attention Silence plz login, www.silencehub.shivtr.com and read the posts.

Click

Quote from: RAUDOG on October 11, 2011, 06:07:00 PM
Well we will be kicking many players soon anyway but, don't quit ur guild.
Attention Silence plz login http://silencehub.shivtr.com/, and read the posts.
Um when will exactly be room for me in Silence ?

Quote from: eco999 on October 11, 2011, 06:07:42 PM
Quote from: Affinity on October 11, 2011, 04:51:30 PM
Dissapointed.
And why is that ? Besdies, i prefer being in Silence than in sunshine! and im sure Drunken will understand.

sasuke6548

and affinity u have 2 acc right? affinity is the main and pixel is ur alt? welll ICE at least his alt acc is in sunshine and his main is in our guild i guess idk

Click

Quote from: sasuke6548 on October 12, 2011, 05:53:27 PM
and affinity u have 2 acc right? affinity is the main and pixel is ur alt? welll ICE at least his alt acc is in sunshine and his main is in our guild i guess idk
Yea i have 2 accounts, Affinity is my main and thats why i want to join Silence in it. My alt Pixel is in sunshine.

zepher2211

I guarantee you a spot if it is ok with your guild master, if he so requests you could transfer your gp from your main to your alt and then leave.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Click

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 13, 2011, 01:43:49 AM
I guarantee you a spot if it is ok with your guild master, if he so requests you could transfer your gp from your main to your alt and then leave.
Ok thanks, and it is ok with him, but how can i transfer my GP from my main to my alt ? is that even possible ?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-