May 01, 2024, 04:28:31 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

I did leave Silence for Aeon, your point? I had many reasons that I lefted Silence. I'm not going to list them cause I dont want to start a war. Sure, I left the guild, what about Dill? Your not mad at him?...

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

UnderYou

We are mad on all who left dont worry and if you really want to list all your reason's plz PM us  ;D
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

MagicXR

Quote from: frog on August 25, 2012, 12:16:11 PM
ummmmmm whoever left the guild (**** YOU) yes you and you and you all of those nabs who left and made us lose nerly 5m GP
Is there someone you dont kiss ass to?

RAUDOG

Quote from: jinhongzhu on August 25, 2012, 01:14:44 PM
I did leave Silence for Aeon, your point? I had many reasons that I lefted Silence. I'm not going to list them cause I dont want to start a war. Sure, I left the guild, what about Dill? Your not mad at him?...
You left with a membership and so did OG Money these mems u guys have must be returned ASAP.

popescu400

You 'll find me in now but can you enter faster plz ... ? I want to do gp :-S

cybercjt

rough situations going on with ur guild Ice.. I hope ull overcome all of this.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

RAUDOG

Quote from: cybercjt on August 26, 2012, 12:55:35 PM
rough situations going on with ur guild Ice.. I hope ull overcome all of this.
It's ok bro but, things will work out.
Thank you

@ MagicXR plz don't come here posting your comments u and your comments are not welcome here dude.
Yz MagicXR is not allowed to post here thank u.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Smeker on August 28, 2012, 03:53:53 AM
IGN|Csa Kocsog
LvL|155
Speciality|PvP
Thanks for applying bro i'll take this into thought I want to see what Diesel thinks first.
I've talked to my brother and we both decided those of you that left Silence will not be able to return I'm sorry about that and you guys should be sorry also, you know it's really a shame a disrespectful that another guild master can't come talk to another guild master or Leader about people wanting to join there guild and leave another, that's what a real Master do.
I see many of you call urself a man but in fact ur still a boy meaning man child not a man at all.
You know what though it's all good watch.

Yz

You never did that with Aeon or FireY, Ice. It's their choice to leave, and I'm not involved whatsoever.
DISCORD killyzkill

frog

Quote from: Yz on August 28, 2012, 05:43:00 AM
You never did that with Aeon or FireY, Ice. It's their choice to leave, and I'm not involved whatsoever.
we didn't say you are involved tricky , we are just mad @ those who left and the guild wipe is close! % they don't have a good enough reason to leave the guild!!!

Yz

Actually, ICE DID involve me.

Quote from: RAUDOG on August 28, 2012, 04:05:02 AMyou know it's really a shame a disrespectful that another guild master can't come talk to another guild master or Leader about people wanting to join there guild and leave another, that's what a real Master do. [/color][/size]

Before, people have left to join Silence, and Ice has never talked to me about anything like that. He did the same with Symp members too in GOD_LIKE. Don't be a hypocrite bro, we are competing and talking smack about me is just turning it from a rivalry to something worse. It's not like I asked your members to join >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

NeoKiller

Quote from: frog on August 28, 2012, 08:34:21 AM
they don't have a good enough reason to leave the guild!!!
if im not mistaken the human rights guarantee you some freedom which means they don't have to be in the group they don't want to be in.
Everyone has the choice to be whereever he wants as, a good reason isn't necessary  ::)

frog

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 28, 2012, 09:23:06 AM
Quote from: frog on August 28, 2012, 08:34:21 AM
they don't have a good enough reason to leave the guild!!!
if im not mistaken the human rights guarantee you some freedom which means they don't have to be in the group they don't want to be in.
Everyone has the choice to be whereever he wants as, a good reason isn't necessary  ::)
but there is something called loyalty , lets say we have 50m gp and the diff between rank 6 and rank 1 is 5m gp if a player leaves with 5m gp that will put us in rank 6 which isn't nice at all , the guild wipe is soon they could have waited till the guild wipe and then join wherever they want! , about freedom yea they are free to choose where to be and blah blah blah let everyone do whatever he want , did silence die because some people left??? nah its not and silence will survive till guild wipe at least

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-