May 01, 2024, 08:16:00 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Silence (Rank 2)[Sector Guild] *Leave your bullshit at the previous page*

Started by zepher2211, November 13, 2010, 11:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

The ****? Stop being such a hypocrite, talking about loyalty. You expect us to agree with you and you know full well that people have left their own guilds for Silence. What, you'd just deny them? Because they're meant to stay loyal to their own guild? Bullcrap, you've never done ANYTHING like that Revo. You are just complaining you guys have lost GP, if you really cared so much about loyalty you would have complained when people left their own guilds for Silence.

I give up, you guys can complain if you want about the things your members have done wrong and I'll just think in my head "wow they've done worse" every time you complain, rather than tell you guys how stupid your posts are.

Oh, and don't bring me up in this thread negatively again when you are at full fault or I'll lock this. Before anyone says "rara bias admin" the rulesare not to post anything that would lure another guild into your thread to defend themselves. Sooo stop bagging on me. Thanks.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 28, 2012, 05:43:00 AM
You never did that with Aeon or FireY, Ice. It's their choice to leave, and I'm not involved whatsoever.

?

ReSigNeRs

Delta

Quote from: RAUDOG on August 28, 2012, 04:05:02 AM
Quote from: Smeker on August 28, 2012, 03:53:53 AM
IGN|Csa Kocsog
LvL|155
Speciality|PvP
Thanks for applying bro i'll take this into thought I want to see what Diesel thinks first.
I've talked to my brother and we both decided those of you that left Silence will not be able to return I'm sorry about that and you guys should be sorry also, you know it's really a shame a disrespectful that another guild master can't come talk to another guild master or Leader about people wanting to join there guild and leave another, that's what a real Master do.
I see many of you call urself a man but in fact ur still a boy meaning man child not a man at all.
You know what though it's all good watch.

Uuuh ice i came back into Silence so can i stay?

UnderYou

Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

RAUDOG

You never did that with Aeon or FireY, Ice. It's their choice to leave, and I'm not involved whatsoever.

• You are very wrong on this Tricky, I would always talk to people very well b4 for they would leave a guild.
    I'm not tripping tho I'm just making a statement of truth, I'm not even mad but if you have anything to say directly to me plz PM me.

Enough of all of you that don't belong here posting ur in-put, none of your in-puts are welcome in Silence Guild Thread, if you want to reply don't do it here, again if your not in Silence plz get out Thank You.

Yz

Quote from: RAUDOG on August 28, 2012, 12:02:34 PM
You are very wrong on this Tricky, I would always talk to people very well b4 for they would leave a guild.
I'm not tripping tho I'm just making a statement of truth, I'm not even mad but if you have anything to say directly to me plz PM me.

But you never talked to me....

But that's all, nothing else needs to be said.
DISCORD killyzkill

RAUDOG

mattps3

i know this might sound crazy and all, but seriously guys all this just needs to stop fighting. both parties. just call it a truce for f*ck sake..

if you start fresh we can start building up the trust in both the guilds relationships then we might end up being allies one day.

its gotten out of hand.

IGN: -OG Rebel-
Level: 221
Guild:

RAUDOG

Quote from: mattps3 on August 28, 2012, 02:37:05 PM
i know this might sound crazy and all, but seriously guys all this just needs to stop fighting. both parties. just call it a truce for f*ck sake..

if you start fresh we can start building up the trust in both the guilds relationships then we might end up being allies one day.

its gotten out of hand.

Bro it's done no worries at all man.

mattps3

IGN: -OG Rebel-
Level: 221
Guild:

speedy101

IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

sasuke6548

Dangg so much arguing.....
When the hell did Diesel come to Silence??!!   :o