March 29, 2024, 12:00:19 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This econmey is dieing and is so rubbish now

This econmey is dieing and is so rubbish now

Started by ilovemoney, April 28, 2013, 06:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemoney

Gigas are worthless - Items get cheaper by the day. It's just shit.

Example - Jack's -180mil - Bladuim +7 Set - 50mil

Just sayin'

What you all think?
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

orsaky

this is how all ecnomy works... the diffrence here is that new and more expensive shit isnt comign out. for example the iphone 4 is way cheaper now then it was. but they have to iphone 5 now. everything gets cheaper by the day but usually something better comes along to keep things balanced but that isnt happening here.

ilovemoney

Quote from: orsaky on April 28, 2013, 06:20:58 PM
this is how all ecnomy works... the diffrence here is that new and more expensive shit isnt comign out. for example the iphone 4 is way cheaper now then it was. but they have to iphone 5 now. everything gets cheaper by the day but usually something better comes along to keep things balanced but that isnt happening here.
Very true.

But there limited on what they can do. (I sound like a bitch now because I'm agreeing with you)

I used to love Merching, but now it's became pointless, as I've had/got everything I can get other then Liger Head.

#1 Marketplace Seller

orsaky

after reading another topic.
Quote from: ThornzAnother problem is that there is no way to burn gigas in this game besides multipliers, guild add-ons, and combining coupons. And most players don't spend their money on these things.  There need to be more expensive things in the shop that ppl are actually willing to buy, so as to burn some of the in-game currency....

meaning there are more gigas and at the same time things are getting cheaper. so the economy is getting worse doubly fast.

i kinda got forgot what i was trying to say cause i was on fb so this ^^ is what i already had

ilovemoney

Quote from: orsaky on April 28, 2013, 06:33:42 PM
after reading another topic.
Quote from: ThornzAnother problem is that there is no way to burn gigas in this game besides multipliers, guild add-ons, and combining coupons. And most players don't spend their money on these things.  There need to be more expensive things in the shop that ppl are actually willing to buy, so as to burn some of the in-game currency....

meaning there are more gigas and at the same time things are getting cheaper. so the economy is getting worse doubly fast.

i kinda got forgot what i was trying to say cause i was on fb so this ^^ is what i already had
I was reading through the other two topics, they''ve sparked alot of debate.
#1 Marketplace Seller

orsaky

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 28, 2013, 06:58:02 PM
Guys. You said usually something better comes, well, in 2~3 months there is going be a MASSIVE update. Just be patient and wait for the awesome new stuff.

doesnt really help shit... everyone knows of the update.  so obviously they dont care about what is comming in 3months. also if the game is boring now people are just gonna quit before the update. Also how long do you think it is gonna take for some of these people to get all the new shit. with the economy as fked up as it is. some people are super rich and for it to be a challenge for them again either it is gonna have to be crazy hard for everyone who isnt rich or their fortune is gonna be worth way less which will cause people to get mad and quit.

i believe the update is gonna be awesome but why did they let the economy get as bad as it is? And all the new shit that they do add to the game they put in the zylon shop so no body spends gigas to get them.

Selene

You're saying this only because you got banned for hacking.

Rossbach

April 28, 2013, 08:24:17 PM #7 Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 08:26:45 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: orsaky on April 28, 2013, 07:14:34 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on April 28, 2013, 06:58:02 PM
Guys. You said usually something better comes, well, in 2~3 months there is going be a MASSIVE update. Just be patient and wait for the awesome new stuff.

doesnt really help shit... everyone knows of the update.  so obviously they dont care about what is comming in 3months. also if the game is boring now people are just gonna quit before the update. Also how long do you think it is gonna take for some of these people to get all the new shit. with the economy as fked up as it is. some people are super rich and for it to be a challenge for them again either it is gonna have to be crazy hard for everyone who isnt rich or their fortune is gonna be worth way less which will cause people to get mad and quit.

i believe the update is gonna be awesome but why did they let the economy get as bad as it is? And all the new shit that they do add to the game they put in the zylon shop so no body spends gigas to get them.

In reality you know nothing about this.  ::)

Anyways, chill out about the economy all games that have been out for a long time have this same problem. If you want to help out the economy get rid of all your stuff.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Selene on April 28, 2013, 07:35:37 PM
Not really?

Idiot.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

Quote from: ilovemoney on April 29, 2013, 06:30:31 AM
Not really?

Idiot.

she's not stupid enough to get banned for hacking lol

and the economy has been bad for a while, we're only just doing things to fix it now
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

so are we expecting any economy collapse here? LOL
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Robocop7ant

Not really?

Idiot.
I never thought you was gonna hack coldmilk..

So we are lokkinh forward to a new update?
<br />

ilovemoney

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 29, 2013, 08:16:29 AM
Not really?

Idiot.
I never thought you was gonna hack coldmilk..

So we are lokkinh forward to a new update?
It was stupid - Learning curve, i didn't go out looking for a hack, someone told me to use a hack.. so meh.. temptation.
Won't do it again :'(
#1 Marketplace Seller

Selene

Stay on topic please. If you want to talk about you being unbanned, make a topic new.

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on April 29, 2013, 09:33:19 AM
Stay on topic please. If you want to talk about you being unbanned, make a topic new.
wtf ur the one who brought it up lmao

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-