June 02, 2024, 04:58:25 AMLatest Member: Ethanfath
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » A few words about my dad :)

A few words about my dad :)

Started by antisickness, May 01, 2013, 09:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

****in idiot. Today he retarded.

So I'm working on my art at 10 o clock and I'm like ok the deadline is in two days I gotta finish this and I work on it for an hour. At 11 my dad goes wtf are you doing are you planning on staying up until morning?! I was thinking what the shit it's 11 o clock you dipshit and he continues then saying "stop playing games" (something that he says constantly without thinking) which ****ing pissed me off quite a lot because I haven't played any enjoyable games for like 3 weeks cause I've stopped just to do my work and revision. I normally say "I'm not playing any games"

I say that to him and he repeats "you should stop playing games all the time". It's ****ing annoying because it seems like he's lost his brain.
Anyway half an hour later I go up to bed and he confronts me and says "so now you come up" in which I responded "yes, I was doing my work". He proceeds to say to me "well if you didn't play so many games then you could've finished". I'm like what the actual **** is wrong with your system. I then say that I've not played for three ****ing weeks. He replies with: you're always talking with your friends. This I concede but I only talk like twice a week over Skype voice for about an hour or so, so that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

Now I'm typing this in bed and he has just told me "pack away your games tomorrow and study" I was going to ****ing study for two ****ing weeks for my first exams and I HAVENT BEEN ON THE PS3 SINCE FOREVER. I couldn't give two flying shits if he packed it away.

I've got to say at this point that I've been staying after school in my own time for the majority of the past two weeks getting work done and I've spent huge amounts of time doing coursework at home and revising maths and physics at the same time. He continually asks me to help him around the house with stupid things which wastes more time. Just last weekend he took us out for a meal and I was like ok this won't take too much of my day but then later it is revealed that we go to someone's party. I say **** no I got to work and he responds with the casual "you play games too much why don't you go". I was gonna suicide. He still thinks I'm 5 years old

Rant over

zomniethe4

dont suicide
this is probably the last thing you should even think about suiciding over

Zom

antisickness

It wasn't meant for srs I just said suicide cause that's the best way to put it in terms of how pissed I was

123bomb123

stop playing games and study anti.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Purple

some people dont have fathers

stop being a whiny 5 yr old and deal with it

^**** im special xd

antisickness

Quote from: Purple on May 01, 2013, 09:22:03 PM

Nice argument. I bet it's really comfortable behind that varnished wooden desk with that high tech computer and your pants.

Dear god.

Purple

Quote from: antisickness on May 01, 2013, 09:32:22 PM

Nice argument. I bet it's really comfortable behind that varnished wooden desk with that high tech computer and your pants.

Dear god.

it's a shitty desk
pretty low end computer
i'm in shorts

^**** im special xd

antisickness

Being a smart ass are we? Is there no more fuel in the tank so we have to resort to witty remarks?
SHITTY DESK? BUT SOMEPEOPLE DONT HAV DESK

My point was your argument had as little point as a pile of wank.

Purple

my point was no ****s are given about this topic

^**** im special xd

Muramasa

May 01, 2013, 10:10:47 PM #9 Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:13:13 PM by Muramasa
Quote from: Purple on May 01, 2013, 09:33:28 PM
Quote from: antisickness on May 01, 2013, 09:32:22 PM

Dear god.

it's a shitty desk
pretty low end computer
i'm in shorts

LOL

antisickness

Quote from: Purple on May 01, 2013, 10:02:56 PM

Hmmm I have no interest in this topic. Let's post something that'll stir some shit up because that's definitely what I do with other topics I don't care about.

Your ass >>> logic >>> window

Please stop before you stoop to a new level of stupid

123bomb123

anti ur still playing games i c.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Purple

Quote from: antisickness on May 01, 2013, 10:15:29 PM
Quote from: Purple on May 01, 2013, 10:02:56 PM

Hmmm I have no interest in this topic. Let's post something that'll stir some shit up because that's definitely what I do with other topics I don't care about.

Your ass >>> logic >>> window

Please stop before you stoop to a new level of stupid

My goal was to innovate on stupidity today, but I guess that isn't gonna happen. :/

^**** im special xd

Cooky

sounds like your dad is just being overprotective/overcaring

when you become an adult and your living on your own you will look back and be thankful and appreciative of everything your dad did to try and help you, trust me

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on May 02, 2013, 12:55:40 AM
sounds like your dad is just being overprotective/overcaring

when you become an adult and your living on your own you will look back and be thankful and appreciative of everything your dad did to try and help you, trust me

no anti, you will not.

you will never appreciate when your dad wasn't actually helpful. if your dad literally banished you from gaming cuz you gamed too much, you'd hate him now & look back and thank him for it. this is just your dad bein a dumbo and how can you appreciate your dad for being a dumbo

@asmit hes just ranting, lawl

my mum was very silly like that too, everyone said 'josh is addicted to gaming' and my internet wasnt even good enough to play tetris lawl i was like wut anyway there there u can always make jokes about it with ur old man when u move out :) :) :) :)
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-