April 27, 2024, 08:13:50 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Minecraft

Minecraft

Started by TobaccoLover, May 04, 2013, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobaccoLover

So i have been playing minecraft for a while now and i decided to hear some people's exprience while playing mincraft
Please tell me why you like playing it, what kind of servers you enjoy playing on and also your favorite texturepacks and server plugins

Madprox

i always play with a friend of mine.
i never play when she's not online, solo = instantly boring for me.
i always use the regular texture pack, because #Nostalgia.
I like the economy servers.. being able to pay others and get payed, and build your own shops and warps etc.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

TobaccoLover

Quote from: Madprox on May 04, 2013, 01:18:01 PM
I like the economy servers.. being able to pay others and get payed, and build your own shops and warps etc.
that's interesting, what's your main way of making profit?

MagicXR

I have to play cracked servers because I cant get premium but its still fun

Toast

I had a server where all of my friends made this hugeass mansion.

Lonn

Im not so good at it but id like to play with someone once just for fun :>
IGN: DerpZ                     Mr Meow
Clan:Genesis                     ANARCHY
Level: 221                            50

Madprox

Quote from: TobaccoLover on May 04, 2013, 01:23:00 PM
Quote from: Madprox on May 04, 2013, 01:18:01 PM
that's interesting, what's your main way of making profit?
We usually start out by collecting some wood/coal/stone, build a small house, then try and find a good way to make money, because its different on every server. Once we find something we can stick to, we use that to get more money, then buy some materials and build a bigger house, to put all our chests in etc..

Then we usually keep doing that method to gain more money, so we can get better weapons (iron, diamond), or we build very good looking houses, and try to sell those to newer players for some good $$..

blotsen100

May 04, 2013, 01:32:06 PM #7 Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:07:01 PM by blotsen100
I.m play DayZ servers, Because its cewl. With  realistic texturepack.

TobaccoLover

For me it is :
Join the server, get some building materials and build a small base underground so it wont be raided,
Vote for rewards, collect them,
Make a TP kill trap, kill people for loots and money
Join factions and betray them later on,(sethome at your first cave base)
After all those raids and kills, i get lotta money and with those money i work on creating a new faction. And then make a water cover base, two or triple layer of obsidian, use it as a vault.
Finally make trustworthy alliances/friends and become rich n famous -blingbling

Madprox

Quote from: TobaccoLover on May 04, 2013, 01:46:04 PM
For me it is :
Join the server, get some building materials and build a small base underground so it wont be raided,
Vote for rewards, collect them,
Make a TP kill trap, kill people for loots and money
Join factions and betray them later on,(sethome at your first cave base)
After all those raids and kills, i get lotta money and with those money i work on creating a new faction. And then make a water cover base, two or triple layer of obsidian, use it as a vault.
Finally make trustworthy alliances/friends and become rich n famous -blingbling

I'm a big fan of underwater bases.
I once made a glass underwater cube, put a rollercoaster inside :D
you couldn't see it from on the land, it was in open see, like 40squares down.
only if you knew where it was, u could go there, there was also a secret entrance, and from inside the cube, you could look through the glass, see the whole ocean, squids etc, while riding a rollercoaster :)

Meteor

Last I played it was last fall I think. I used to have my own server where I gathered bc people and then came zylon mc which ultimately failed for idk what consecutive time. With all the constant updating I stopped playing cuz it got hard for me to keep track of it and I didn't really have time for gaming.
Overall it was pretty fun for me while I played it.

(click to show/hide)

Toast

Quote from: Meteor on May 04, 2013, 02:40:15 PM
Last I played it was last fall I think. I used to have my own server where I gathered bc people and then came zylon mc which ultimately failed for idk what consecutive time. With all the constant updating I stopped playing cuz it got hard for me to keep track of it and I didn't really have time for gaming.

You know, I'll happily take your mc account. :]

MagicXR

Quote from: Toast on May 04, 2013, 03:22:48 PM

You know, I'll happily take your mc account. :]
Nu shaddup u have premium lol. Ill take it >:D

Iridion

ya i remember that server very funy because a nice guy placyed (iridion) the gm wasnt very good :|

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Quote from: Iridion on May 04, 2013, 03:25:44 PM
ya i remember that server very funy because a nice guy placyed (iridion) the gm wasnt very good :|

who was gm?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-