June 01, 2024, 09:54:25 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Combination coupons for low levels

Combination coupons for low levels

Started by felixflem, May 07, 2013, 09:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felixflem

May 07, 2013, 09:25:27 AM Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:57:02 AM by felixflem
I want combination coupons to work for new bots. Since it costs too much, the low levels is unable to do anything about their looted gear but to drop for under minimal cash. If there where a low level combnation coupon, the gameplay features would increase. For example, between the gaps of lvl 1 to 16n you would upgrade your looted gear to probably +5 before doing the same with lvl 16 parts. Since the official price cant be changed, we need somthing ceap for low levels. like 5k gigas. Since nowedays the comb coup is only end game. It is impossible to use when low lvl. The times it becomes worth to combine is the end game parts, those should be hard to upgrade! But dont make this wonderfull feature unusable untill then! Ps: help from other players is not included here.
There may be low point in having a +7 instead of a +6, but it is all about having fun while playing. If i get the smallest of increase in stats i get more enjoyment of the game. Features makes the gameeplay, the more the marrier. If you dont feel like there is a point in having +5 movement speed, you dont have to. If you dont think it is fun you dont play, if you do think somethng is funny, you get another reason to play.  But the stats get bigger, and it feels less like youre repeating the same map just to get exp, that my friend is truly booring. But playing a specific map for loot is more strategy for the game. I dont like strategy, but i do like this.

hawk5005

Wat. There is no point in making the combination coupon cheap for low levels simply because it's unnecessary to have low level +7 gear. You'll just pass through those levels without even knowing. They are end-game items because the only time you should bother making a +7 set is when you're already max level.
This isn't a game where you have to grind weeks for a level, it's a game in which your progress relatively fast. By the time you get enough lvl 104 parts to make a lvl 104 +7 set you'll already be lvl 172.

felixflem

May 07, 2013, 09:37:08 AM #2 Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:58:26 AM by felixflem
Sorry, you wasnt getting my suggestion. It is truly my foult. I am updating my post to explain more. Thanks for commenting! Please comment, the suggestion is complete!

Ramk1ng

Quote from: hawk5005 on May 07, 2013, 09:33:59 AM
Wat. There is no point in making the combination coupon cheap for low levels simply because it's unnecessary to have low level +7 gear. You'll just pass through those levels without even knowing. They are end-game items because the only time you should bother making a +7 set is when you're already max level.
This isn't a game where you have to grind weeks for a level, it's a game in which your progress relatively fast. By the time you get enough lvl 104 parts to make a lvl 104 +7 set you'll already be lvl 172.

I am going with grim on this one, its redicioulus to have +7 gear for a lvl 90 or w/e since by joining on a sunday a 172 grind room, ur lvl 110 within like an hour or 2 so then ur +7 gear would be old already.

felixflem

For all thinking peopple, my offer still stands. If it is fun, the only problem is why not? As i play bc, i try to make a legit character. But it is s hard with the current exp system. The power level boosting is not in mind. therefore the game is not easy to level up. Last time i was here, many players entered a high level room to get unfair exp. That is a part of the game i really dislike. It is much more fun to play a gime how it is suposted to be played (mostly). But do you consider power leveling a standard to level up? Then  dont relly know what to say, there is ony 1 ps. The community make the game so to speak. Am nt trying and do not want to offend anybody with this suggestion. All am saying is i dont consider power leveling a fun system. I want to play, not sit back and talk while the higher levels do it all for me. Thanks.

Cooky

Quote from: felixflem on May 07, 2013, 11:41:33 AM
The community make the game so to speak. Am nt trying and do not want to offend anybody with this suggestion. All am saying is i dont consider power leveling a fun system. I want to play, not sit back and talk while the higher levels do it all for me. Thanks.

I like you

nice post

matattmon

why do you need to make a +7 set for low lovels. I haven't seen people wearing +5 set that is 136 or below 136.
151 +5 parts are cheap in Market. Once a player hits lv 151, he/she will probably go to market and buy a +5 set.
Think about it, +5 parts are rare, you need 9 +5 parts to make a +7 part, so you need 27 +5 parts to make a +7 set.
Who will grind it? If you are stupid and you grind the same level for 2000 times, are you staying within the range of that level afterwards? you probably would have lvled to 172, and a +4 set of 166gives out more states (TG, speed etc) than a+7 set of 106.
You think it's easy, everything comes out from your mouth is easy, if you try to do it, it will be much harder than how you thought. The highest luck for low levels is 200. I grinded 17 for lv 1 +5 parts with 690 luck for 800 times, I got around 15 +5 parts. For low lovels? Do you think you have the patience to grind 3000 games?
Possibly, you will buy parts from other players. Other players probably will rather grind to the next level to equip new set which gives out more state for HP, Attack and trans att, which make them easier to pass through levels.
Survival Tier 3 armors give out higher state than +7 parts around that level. For example, T3 Klez parts give out more state than spiker/ hammer head/ Mohawk
Dont say anything about "make the chance of getting +5 parts easier", +5 parts will be overflow in this game.
You like the blue shinning color? That's your problem, if you really want a blue shinning set, get a 153 one. If you want a shinning set for a specific level, reach 172 and go back to that level to grind some +5 parts.
You are complaining that you don't want people staying in 172 chatting and leech from high level. Do others level affect yours? What can you do to stop people from leeching? If you dont want to leech, dont go to luckies room. Noone forces you to go there. Grind it by yourself, you will feel more achieving.
I am not offending your idea, but it seems pointless.
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-