April 26, 2024, 02:39:29 AMLatest Member: Morganpaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » So odds are - someone here has the same medical problems as i do (or did)

So odds are - someone here has the same medical problems as i do (or did)

Started by Santa, May 14, 2013, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

So basically, the reason why BoutCheetah has not been updated much recently is not due to not caring, well it kind of is but the underlying reason on why not caring is an issue is because:

I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism last week.  I've been so sick recently, doctors prescribed "Levothyroxin 50 mcg".  Here are my symptoms:

1.) Heart palpitations.
2.) High blood pressure. (Really high)
3.) Fast heart beating. (most of the day 150-170 resting heart beat)
4.) Cold feet, Cold hands, Very hot face. (But normal temperatures).
5.) Lightheaded
6.) Seizures.
7.) Stomach cramping
8.) Swollen face (around eyes, lips)
9.) Swollen tongue
10.) General pain around entire body
11.) Sweating even though its 62 in house.
12.) Stress - REALLY ****ING HIGH.
13.) Vision - It's gotten to the point I have to squint to read things, even with glasses on that are less than a year old - with my current prescription.
14.) Vomiting.

And, I do not believe this medicine "Levothyroxin 50 mcg" is actually working, I've been on it for almost a week now, and none of my symptoms have gone away.  The hospital did a blood test, and only checked for TSH levels, which were apparently abnormal.  My doctor refuses to say it's anything else, and refuses to do another blood test because it's pointless.  So, Odds are someone that plays BoutCheetah once had this issue, and is still taking "Levothyroxin X mcg" to treat it.  Since this drug is a lifetime drug, I will have to take it forever once a day.

Just lemme know if anyone has had this problem, you can post here, PM me, or whatevs, I just want to know how long it took before you felt better, and what your symptoms were at the time.  If I start feeling better, more updates will come out, if not, I may just kill some people and choose death by cop as a way out of this misery.  Anyone posting anything negative will be perm banned by me, because I ****ing can.

Thanks,
~ME

markiie

Santa

Thanks, but they ran tests for that, which didn't show anything about what you were talking about, but I will be sure to ask doctor about it when I go next time.

markiie

Quote from: Santa on May 14, 2013, 09:06:38 AM
Thanks, but they ran tests for that, which didn't show anything about what you were talking about, but I will be sure to ask doctor about it when I go next time.

Okay ...no problem ....Hope you find out and get better  :)

Ramk1ng

Im sorry for the off topic but im really sorry to hear u got some sort of an decease, take all the time u need to gain health, we can wait  ;)

Madprox

QuoteSo, Odds are someone that plays BoutCheetah once had this issue, and is still taking "Levothyroxin X mcg" to treat it.
I don't understand what you're saying here tbh, how can u get a desease like that from playing boutcheetah?

Also, since ur medicin isnt working after a week, maybe its chronical (if that's the correct word) =means it's forever (or well, years)
And also, maybe you should try to go to another doctor, like a few towns away, and get his advice?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zomniethe4

he said someone who plays has had it before or has it
not from playing bc

Zom

Purple

I've never had it but I suggest you get opinions from another doctor.

^**** im special xd

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Superman1

Quote from: Santa on May 14, 2013, 08:50:36 AM
So basically, the reason why BoutCheetah has not been updated much recently is not due to not caring, well it kind of is but the underlying reason on why not caring is an issue is because:

I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism last week.  I've been so sick recently, doctors prescribed "Levothyroxin 50 mcg".  Here are my symptoms:

1.) Heart palpitations.
3.) Fast heart beating. (most of the day 150-170 resting heart beat)
5.) Lightheaded
6.) Seizures.
7.) Stomach cramping
8.) Swollen face (around eyes, lips)
9.) Swollen tongue
11.) Sweating even though its 62 in house.
12.) Stress - REALLY ****ING HIGH.
13.) Vision - It's gotten to the point I have to squint to read things, even with glasses on that are less than a year old - with my current prescription.
14.) Vomiting.

And, I do not believe this medicine "Levothyroxin 50 mcg" is actually working, I've been on it for almost a week now, and none of my symptoms have gone away.  The hospital did a blood test, and only checked for TSH levels, which were apparently abnormal.  My doctor refuses to say it's anything else, and refuses to do another blood test because it's pointless.  So, Odds are someone that plays BoutCheetah once had this issue, and is still taking "Levothyroxin X mcg" to treat it.  Since this drug is a lifetime drug, I will have to take it forever once a day.

Just lemme know if anyone has had this problem, you can post here, PM me, or whatevs, I just want to know how long it took before you felt better, and what your symptoms were at the time.  If I start feeling better, more updates will come out, if not, I may just kill some people and choose death by cop as a way out of this misery.  Anyone posting anything negative will be perm banned by me, because I ****ing can.

Thanks,
~ME

5.) Lightheaded
12.) Stress - REALLY ****ING HIGH

These Symptoms Are All Linked to Depression.... I've Got severe Depression So I Know What your Feeling Like, I was on Mirtazapine 15MG At first.. But They dose Was too Low, So my gp Put The Dosage up to 30MG which Will go up Again Cause im Still Feeling Really Crap, My doctor Also checked my bloods to see if they're is anything Underlying That could cause my depression.. Still Waiting on the Results for that.

I.M.O  Go to Your Doctor And Demand They Test your Bloods Again & Hope you Feel Better

Ps, This link Helped Me

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/depression-tests   you Might wanna take a Look

*Edit*   

Source : webmd.com
The doctor will try to identify any major health concerns that may be contributing to symptoms of clinical depression. For example, hypothyroidism -- caused by an underactive thyroid gland -- is the most common medical condition associated with depressive symptoms.

Source : Wikipedia
hypothyroidism, It can result from the lack of a thyroid gland
Ign : Superman1
Lev : 186
Guild : Inception

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

hur9

KillerPig

Quote from: Madprox on May 14, 2013, 10:43:46 AM
QuoteSo, Odds are someone that plays BoutCheetah once had this issue, and is still taking "Levothyroxin X mcg" to treat it.
I don't understand what you're saying here tbh, how can u get a desease like that from playing boutcheetah?

LOL

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

MagicXR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-