April 24, 2024, 10:18:45 AMLatest Member: BernieBuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Ѽ rKr Ѽ - KKKoolkidZ (r33cr4iting) the game is on ~merc. rock (K)and roll-meteor

Ѽ rKr Ѽ - KKKoolkidZ (r33cr4iting) the game is on ~merc. rock (K)and roll-meteor

Started by antisickness, May 15, 2013, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

Quote from: Iridion on May 17, 2013, 11:37:28 AM
breaking news selene is ni- i mean black

:D ;) :D u crack the mystery

Helix-Live

Quote from: antisickness on May 17, 2013, 10:55:16 AM
Quote from: Selene on May 17, 2013, 12:35:22 AM
Offensive to African-American people and the other two I found inappropriate.

why did you remove the towing one wtf
The towing one was just for lol if you understand it

Helix-Live

Thread updated, read up 1st Page, 2nd Post

Rippjawz

I'm listed under allies & under enemies? Mixed messages much
IGN: Son-of-Rage
Guild Leader: Inception

Helix-Live

Quote from: Rippjawz on May 28, 2013, 06:30:43 AM
I'm listed under allies & under enemies? Mixed messages much
I might just be blind but who/where on the list are you?

Rippjawz

Son-of-Rage? near the top by dannii & yea you said we were the only people from Inception you can actually get on with the other day :L

Helix-Live

Quote from: Rippjawz on May 28, 2013, 07:36:49 AM
Son-of-Rage? near the top by dannii & yea you said we were the only people from Inception you can actually get on with the other day :L
This list was part mine, who are you on the ally side?

Rippjawz

Well I'm on both  sides, one side says rippjawz aka, then other sonofrage aka etc. Though might just be it didnt get layed out properly

Helix-Live

Quote from: Rippjawz on May 28, 2013, 07:46:34 AM
Well I'm on both  sides, one side says rippjawz aka, then other sonofrage aka etc. Though might just be it didnt get layed out properly
i think ur screen res is bad srs because my layout is perfect

qolderman

Quote from: Helix-Live on May 15, 2013, 06:45:08 PM
NEW INFO:                                  

Events Manager: Fadoor

Allies:                                                                                                                                                   Enemies:
                      Abidas (Legend)                                                                                                                      Inception
                      emppu123                                                                                                                           Superman1 (especially)
                      Isaac500                                                                                                                             Dannii & Dannii 2
                      Lil 0ptis                                                                                                                               Rippjawz aka SonOfRage aka Ben10 fanboy
                      CourageCrew                                                                                                                      Puny (Tinypatch)
                      Experiences                                                                                                                         ZENEUROS
                      ZeaLShop                                                                                                                            thebros (especially)
                      Angrod                                                                                                                                Ramk1ng
                      eco666                                                                                                                                Sparc Mac
                      Adamp                                                                                                                                -Cooky-
                      Grim_                                                                                                                                  Lindsey
                      Nik                                                                                                                                      Racenata
                      Server 1                                                                                                                              Asmit10
                      Survival 219                                                                                                                         Max  
                      Meteroium Set                                                                                                                     maxbang
                      Lots of Gigas                                                                                                                        MisterZ
                      Xx iTz Ian                                                                                                                            Codered
                      mo9                                                                                                                                    Le0n                                                                                
What did we ALL do wrong?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

You should fix the "New Info".

Helix-Live

Quote from: Selene on May 28, 2013, 09:25:11 AM
You should fix the "New Info".