March 28, 2024, 08:29:24 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Error Loading File!

Error Loading File!

Started by *MaTr1x*, May 20, 2013, 05:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*MaTr1x*

Hi everyone.When i try to launch the game it shows me that error "Error loading File" It can't be from any drivers or something because i was able to play the game 2-3 hours ago without a problem.Its not the 1st time i got this error and many times i had to reinstall the game.Unfortunatly this error keeps poping up once in a while.Please help me solve this problem because its  very annoyng and doesn't let me play 1 of my favourite games..
Be who you are,no matter what!

*MaTr1x*

umm nanak , i don't use antivirus ,it must be something else and yea ill try to pm him.Although admin santa may be quite busy,i hope he pms me back soon :)

*MaTr1x*

Haha kulvinder,im better without antivirus ,because my pc isn't 1 of the best pcs.I got some lagg from time to time when i play the game,imagine it when im using an antivirus :D

*MaTr1x*

Quote from: kulvinder on May 20, 2013, 06:11:42 AM
Quote from: *MaTr1x* on May 20, 2013, 06:01:07 AM
Haha kulvinder,im better without antivirus ,because my pc isn't 1 of the best pcs.I got some lagg from time to time when i play the game,imagine it when im using an antivirus :D
MaTr1x Its okay if you don't have important info in your PC  ;D
Yep

Rossbach

Does it give more detail on what file is not loading? You are probably missing a file or it is corrupted.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-