June 15, 2024, 04:37:19 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Can you un ban my IP yet?

Can you un ban my IP yet?

Started by ilovemoney, May 26, 2013, 02:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Purple

No asking for admin favors.

And you account shared, and the other guy ****ed up. You knew the risks with account sharing.

^**** im special xd

ilovemoney

The risk?

The risk everyone talks about when it comes to account sharing -

The guy scams you, and dosn't give you the account
The guy hacks on the account, and results in you getting banned.

NOT PayPal claims, due to someone spending money that isn't theres, and then resulting in 1 Year's work on several accounts wasted.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Purple

This is a game owned by a small company (If you'd even call it a company) that doesn't have everything sorted out. They lost a bunch of money, and your ip was on the account that did it. So as far as their concerned you helped them lose money.

I'd say you're ****ed and you just lost a year of work. Even if you change your ip, that's ban evasion.

Then again I may be wrong and they may decide to be nice and help you, but I highly doubt it.

^**** im special xd

spiderstar

Quote from: ilovemoney on May 26, 2013, 07:31:04 PM
The risk?

The risk everyone talks about when it comes to account sharing -

The guy scams you, and dosn't give you the account
The guy hacks on the account, and results in you getting banned.

NOT PayPal claims, due to someone spending money that isn't theres, and then resulting in 1 Year's work on several accounts wasted.

Keyword: Scam.
When you're account trading that account will be valued as an item.

Let's compare your account to something like a Dark Meto Gun...  If you lose the Dark Meto Gun due to a scamming issue, you don't get the item back and the player who scammed you gets banned.  Similar to the DM your account will not be returned as you were treating it like an item when you agreed to trade it and it will be handled as such. 

Personally I don't think you should get your account back because many other people have made the same mistake as you have and never gotten their accounts returned to them.  However, that isn't my choice.  Maybe Admin Santa or Allie will be kind enough to return your account to you.  Regardless you should learn to be more careful when you make transactions like this. 

If you don't agree with me on anything just PM me and we'll talk about it.

Yz

if allie and kenny return it they have a lot of other accounts to return that have been banned for months.
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Mines over a paypal dispute, that has nothing to do with me? There's evidence that it doesn't have anything to do with me.

My accounts aren't banned. There locked.
#1 Marketplace Seller

Yz

I'm talking the same deal.. Ninja got locked for the exact same reason like 4 months ago. He acc shared with someone who had paypal disputes.
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Send me an email to [email protected] with the accounts that are locked.  I will remove all Items, Gigas, Coins, and 1/3 Exp to adjust for the disputes that happened, and un-lock them.  Also reference your current IP Address so i can un-ban that as well.

Thanks.
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-