June 16, 2024, 03:13:27 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Is there any chance of WingedArmyXSwarmed Legion update be in July admins?

Is there any chance of WingedArmyXSwarmed Legion update be in July admins?

Started by lara538, May 30, 2013, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Mario666

I remember when Allie said in a pvp room that the "big base update" would be in February

Allie

Quote from: Mario666 on May 30, 2013, 06:18:15 PM
I remember when Allie said in a pvp room that the "big base update" would be in February

The original plan was around February/March. Then we got thrown into the interface update, which took about two months of our time.

Right now, we're taking a break because of Kenny's health. While I probably should be doing my part, I admit I haven't, and we won't begin until he's better. Next week I plan to move in with Kenny to make sure he gets better, and once he is we'll get started.

From my estimation on how long it *should* take us, it's about a 2-3 month project, having everyone involved (myself, kenny, tricky, matt and everyone else we involve, ie meteor), but realistically it'll take probably 4-6 months, as we are honestly not as..motivated as we used to be.

This does not include breaks, which we'll need to do other updates and probably begin major advertising campaigns as we plan to sign our business license in June naming us an official business, and probably blowing what little money we have left after Kenny's medical bills on ads and more researchers.

If I had to take some guess, we'd have a scratch copy by November or so, with a final release next January/February. This, of course, is a wild guess based off Kenny's health, our depleting playerbase, and our current motivational tendencies. It's a huge, huge project for only two primary people to supervise. And it's not expected to be our sole project until its release like the interface update was.

Bombz

mic99

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 30, 2013, 11:40:50 PM
Allie, maybe some people on BC can help?

Try to stay on topic mate. 
If you wanna help try PMing her or something.

Allie

I literally cannot think of anything BC players can help with besides graphics, which is what I call on Meteor for usually.

lara538

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on May 31, 2013, 12:15:47 AM

I literally cannot think of anything BC players can help with besides graphics, which is what I call on Meteor for usually.
i am the almighty italian programmer

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-