May 23, 2024, 06:28:06 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BC 2013 live action trailer (short)

BC 2013 live action trailer (short)

Started by JustRK, June 13, 2013, 01:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

June 13, 2013, 01:44:57 AM Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:32:50 AM by JustRK
Constructive comments and feed back are welcome as I edit the upcoming videos.

Notes:
-music is cut crappily because my DJ & beat mapping software need to be reinstalled.
-short version just to get slight feed back
- thank you to my fellow guildies in RedTopia (Utopia / Redemption alliance) for helping me film this
- I digitized my voice with a less than par mic, but what ever I'm broke.
-all feed back is appreciated as long as its constructive
- it's available in 1080p but youtube doesn't want to play it with that kind of clarity, probably because the account is new.

Bout Cheetah Trailer 2013

Definitely more videos to come! Subscribe to Zylon Gaming TV!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZylonGamingTV

Materger

It looks great, loved how the "zylon gaming" text popped onto the screen at the start of the video and the end. =9
Lol'd at some of the bvb/pvp parts xD

Nice job RK.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

JustRK

Quote from: Materger on June 13, 2013, 01:50:56 AM
It looks great, loved how the "zylon gaming" text popped onto the screen at the start of the video and the end. =9
Lol'd at some of the bvb/pvp parts xD

Nice job RK.

Thanks, I'm trying to create a permanent ending sig for these videos but animating them in 3d takes several hours just for each 10 second clip .-.

hur9

JustRK

Quote from: hur90 on June 13, 2013, 02:06:37 AM
nice job

Thanks  :P  Don't you make videos too?  In the future I plan to take donated clips as long as it's shot in 30fps+ xD

sirhamtaro

I kind of thought the robotic voice wasn't very clear to hear.

JustRK

Quote from: sirhamtaro on June 13, 2013, 02:38:01 AM
I kind of thought the robotic voice wasn't very clear to hear.

I tried to drop the audio level of the music so that the voice was more dominant, but I think I just need a better mic which hopefully I can borrow one from my friend who also does voice overs.

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 13, 2013, 02:34:47 AM
I like that robot voice it was pretty neat. Make more please :D

Thank you (x as stated hopefully I can get a professional mic to make it sound a little less slow and sketchy.

Cooky

only part I liked was the intro

why wont u respond to my PMs? :(

Madprox

Subbed.
It's good, but i think the computerized voice is a bit too hard to understand.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mic99

Nice job, I like the robotic voice ;3

qolderman

Gj! Cant sub, because I'm on the phone 8) Gonna sub when I'll come on comp :P
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Mario666

Where's the "live action"? Unless my definition of the word is incorrect, I think there needs to be people acting in order to call it live action.

zomniethe4

Robot voice is a good addition to it but as others said its hard to understand. If you had a better mic it would be perfect.
The music sounded pretty intense during the intro and then it kind of died down during the gameplay. In my opinion the intro music should fade out around .06 to .08 and then through in some other music in during the gameplay.

Zom

JustRK

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 13, 2013, 01:28:51 PM
Robot voice is a good addition to it but as others said its hard to understand. If you had a better mic it would be perfect.
The music sounded pretty intense during the intro and then it kind of died down during the gameplay. In my opinion the intro music should fade out around .06 to .08 and then through in some other music in during the gameplay.

I'm trying to render a new voice with more clarity trying to make due with the mic I have  ;D also I have my audio software back up and running so audio should be fine in the next video. Great feed back :P

Quote from: Mario666 on June 13, 2013, 01:22:43 PM
Where's the "live action"? Unless my definition of the word is incorrect, I think there needs to be people acting in order to call it live action.

When I used to do 3d gameplay shorts for small gaming companies they had me throw in the "live action" tag for cinematics on video games too. I dont have the greatest  technology at home, but you get the idea lol.

Quote from: Madprox on June 13, 2013, 12:10:53 PM
Subbed.
It's good, but i think the computerized voice is a bit too hard to understand.

Thanks, this is being addressed :P

Quote from: Cooky on June 13, 2013, 08:21:49 AM
only part I liked was the intro

why wont u respond to my PMs? :(

Sorry I got a high influx of PM's when I returned, but you can definitely add me on skype cooky :P  also what didn't you like about everything else then?

Helix-Live

That gameplay is pretty funny lol, especially Heavy-Rated with the train
Nice work with this by the way.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-