May 23, 2024, 11:19:41 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Xbox One new updates / removal online features/ trading features

Xbox One new updates / removal online features/ trading features

Started by Ramk1ng, June 19, 2013, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Both are good consoles that will most likely get upgraded within the next 4-5 years and knowing me I won't use all that much. If it does come down to me buying one it will be which ever one my friends play on. No point in getting a console to play alone  ::) Just my opinion. ;)

Cooky

zomniethe4

Only thing that's really annoying is when people bitch about it not working without a kinect.
What the **** are you trying to do with you xbox that the kinetic is going to get in the way of you from.

Zom

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on June 20, 2013, 12:36:30 AM
-giant picture-

Well I'm not an Xbox fan boy, but in college parties the kinect is king anyway.  I know a lot of people QQ about the price, but it's going to be a multi-year investment anyway.  Both ps4 and xbox 360 will drop in price after the 3rd quarter of sales and hopefully some stand alone units will come out.  

hawk5005

Nanak - hardcore xbox fan

On topic: If I'll buy a console I'll still go for the ps4 which is made specially for gaming and is cheaper.

Purple

Still gonna buy the PS4 due to exclusives. Kingdom Hearts and Jak and Daxter are the only exclusives needed for me to keep buying a PS4. Maybe once they stop supporting Jak games on the current gen PlayStation i'll consider buying an Xbox.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-