May 23, 2024, 07:55:34 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » The 1 giga shop ~ help a noob today

The 1 giga shop ~ help a noob today

Started by JustRK, June 27, 2013, 11:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustRK

June 27, 2013, 11:13:07 PM Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:20:23 AM by JustRK
Event is active from now till the end of July. Help the newbies and donate today  :P

Everyday until supplies are all sold out, everything is only 1 giga! I implore the rich to donate their unwanted +3 and over items and accessories  to myself or someone on the request list or simply sell them for cheap as well. May you all find luck (:

FAQ:    1)  Can I donate to the cause? Yes. My ign is "RK" you may gift donations there (:
            2) What will be in this 1 giga shop?  Armors +3-7. Accessories +3/4 and various coin / zc items. AKA good stuff!
            3)  your shop is empty! Due to the value of items I get bought out very fast! Keep any eye out everyday.
            4) When do you restock then? Everday! With special restocked items on Tuesday & Saturdays (;
            5) How will I know when you're bought out? I have provided a 3 day status which I'll update every day.
            6) Why don't you just give this stuff away in the lobby? I already do this. This particular event is also to shed some light on the marketplace and give some useful stuff away
            7) What about all the greedy people? I plan to do several disbursements through out the day to prevent one person from obtaining everything

July 2: Sold Out
July 3: Gathering Items
July 4: Collecting donations

The link to RK's 1 giga shop:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=23684

People who have donated (Please thank them in game!):
HelixLive
Corr
Trigger-Happy
-Oreos-
Maxter_Gundam

JustRK

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 27, 2013, 11:18:29 PM
rb pack or hp pack?

Both, but one or the other at each time to prevent someone from being greedy haha.

JustRK

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 28, 2013, 12:04:17 AM
Can we give donations for you to put in the shop?

You can (:  you can send donations to ign: RK  and I will release them along with the large allotments mid week and Saturdays. I'll also post a thank credit on the main post :p

mic99

Nice dude I'll donate some items. Great idea too :)

codyleer

Actually i have 2 remodelled parts for surge. may i donate those?

Edit: they are higher level ones. one is a blue cyblade remodel, and the other i cant remember but its in my stash

JustRK

Quote from: codyleer on June 28, 2013, 02:52:23 AM
Actually i have 2 remodelled parts for surge. may i donate those?

Edit: they are higher level ones. one is a blue cyblade remodel, and the other i cant remember but its in my stash

you sure can (: no pressure.  My ign as listed above is RK.  thanks for the interest.

Quote from: Mario666 on June 28, 2013, 02:16:47 AM
How about putting a link to your shop in the first post?

I did! thanks for the suggestion. I properly cleaned up my thread.

Helix-Live

Purple

You say accessories +3/+4, why?

You do realize that +1/+2/+3 gear (or as you call them, accessories) have different stats, right?

^**** im special xd

JustRK

Quote from: Helix-Live on June 28, 2013, 04:44:54 AM
I'll send you some stuff to donate.

thank you sir (:

Quote from: Purple on June 28, 2013, 04:47:21 AM

You do realize that +1/+2/+3 gear (or as you call them, accessories) have different stats, right?

accessories +3/+4 meaning ice mini bot, discus shield, etc items that don't come in sets. I know they carry different stats and my main goal is to provide the best items I can to help the newbies avoid having to struggle with upgrading.

Purple

Quote from: JustRK on June 28, 2013, 06:20:31 AM
Quote from: Helix-Live on June 28, 2013, 04:44:54 AM
I'll send you some stuff to donate.

thank you sir (:

Quote from: Purple on June 28, 2013, 04:47:21 AM

accessories +3/+4 meaning ice mini bot, discus shield, etc items that don't come in sets. I know they carry different stats and my main goal is to provide the best items I can to help the newbies avoid having to struggle with upgrading.

I knew what you ment by 'accessories', I was asking why you only want +3/+4 when +3 can be just as useful as +1/+2.

^**** im special xd

Allie

It's a nice idea, but you realize the first person to get to your shop will just get anything and everything meaningful, don't you?
It kinda goes against the point. Maybe if it was an actual thread, it'd be more successful in your goal. You'll get all the items sold either way, but if it's automated it'll probly all go to one person, a person who probably will sell to shop for more than a giga.

Yz

Quote from: Allie on June 28, 2013, 06:45:56 AM
It's a nice idea, but you realize the first person to get to your shop will just get anything and everything meaningful, don't you?
It kinda goes against the point. Maybe if it was an actual thread, it'd be more successful in your goal. You'll get all the items sold either way, but if it's automated it'll probly all go to one person, a person who probably will sell to shop for more than a giga.

this, u should do giveaways in lobby instead
DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Yz on June 28, 2013, 06:54:52 AM
Quote from: Allie on June 28, 2013, 06:45:56 AM

+1
I will donate something too

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on June 28, 2013, 06:54:52 AM
agreed

or he could donate to my events and I can use the items as prizes

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-