April 25, 2024, 03:21:16 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » retrieve password bug

retrieve password bug

Started by Ne0_Killer, June 28, 2013, 08:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ne0_Killer

i was trying to retrieve my password with my email [email protected] when it said sorry that username does not exist. I also tried acer124533(my username) and it said its not activated yet when its over level 200. fyi i havent played in about a month or two. i had to make this account to beable to post this bug .
  sorry i forgot how to make a screenshot.

Mario666

You should have a key that says PRTSC, that will take a screenshot.

Ne0_Killer

i did that now where do i find the screenshot?

ghostkid17

Go into paint and press Paste then save it and insert it into your post.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Ne0_Killer

here its in the links below

Ne0_Killer

so can you help me at all with these problems? these 2 problems

medchiller

June 29, 2013, 03:41:57 AM #6 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:58:30 AM by medchiller
You will most likely have to wait until an Admin reads this. Try PMing Admin Santa, Allie or Yz.

fasterbro

I know -Aln- got the same problem Staff didn't reply on his topic  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ne0_Killer

alright i messaged Allie which i used to play on boutcheetah on my old account and i havent got a reply yet but i bet shes busy with something. Also ive talked to GM Angod and he said he would try to find an admin to help.

Yz

Quote from: Ne0_Killer on June 29, 2013, 11:23:20 AM
alright i messaged Allie which i used to play on boutcheetah on my old account and i havent got a reply yet but i bet shes busy with something. Also ive talked to GM Angod and he said he would try to find an admin to help.

mod angrod*

No big deal but how do people mess up their words that badly? lawl

anyways, I'll check back on this in a few days. If Allie hasn't handled it by then I'll message her and let you know when your prob will be fixed
DISCORD killyzkill

Ne0_Killer

ok thanks for trying to help plus on Angrod i wasnt sure if their was a r or not i forgot if their was.

Robocop7ant

is that neo killer?

i am just wondering xD
could be a random f*g xS

sorry if it's you neo :S
maybe you remember me and dii, how did our names goes? lawl so i know :P
<br />

Toast

Quote from: Robocop7ant on June 29, 2013, 06:24:49 PM
is that neo killer?

i am just wondering xD
could be a random f*g xS

sorry if it's you neo :S
maybe you remember me and dii, how did our names goes? lawl so i know :P
Quote from: Ne0_Killer on June 28, 2013, 08:35:12 PM
i was trying to retrieve my password with my email [email protected] when it said sorry that username does not exist. I also tried acer124533(my username) and it said its not activated yet when its over level 200. fyi i havent played in about a month or two. i had to make this account to beable to post this bug .
  sorry i forgot how to make a screenshot.

It's not.

fasterbro

Yeah where did Neo go? Miss him  :'(

Toast

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-