March 29, 2024, 02:03:05 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Problem No.2 (Fix doesn't work!)

Problem No.2 (Fix doesn't work!)

Started by Skillz, June 30, 2013, 03:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skillz

June 30, 2013, 03:24:40 AM Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:33:21 AM by Skillz
Hi. I used to play BoutCheetah about a year ago. When I played then everything worked fine (granted it was on my old laptop). But now, after deciding to play again, I have problem #2 (listed in Santa's Guide To Fixing Problems). Before you ask, yes, I have the latest DirectX (DirectX 11 for Windows 8 ) and I downloaded the newest video driver from Dell's website (using my Service Tag). I would really, really appreciate some help with this problem. I am very excited to start playing again and I miss the game so much  :'(.

I tried to give as much information on my laptop as possible. Below are screenshots I took. Please let me know if you need anymore information on my laptop. I also have TeamViewer if you are willing to help me through that. Thank you so much.

Below is my video card driver. My laptop is only about 2 weeks old so I've installed all the updates for my laptop on the Dell website.

Below is DirectX Diagnostic Tool's System results (dxdiag.exe)

Below is DirectX Diagnostic Tool's Display results (dxdiag.exe)

Below is CPU-Z's Graphics analysis for my laptop

Below is CPU-Z's CPU analysis for my laptop

Thank you!

Rossbach

What does the error message say?   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Skillz

June 30, 2013, 04:26:55 AM #2 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:35:58 AM by Skillz

A dialogue pops up saying "Bout_d has stopped working"

Here is a similar thread (with screenshots), the user has the same problem and Santa helped him find the driver via TeamViewer.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=11058.0

Santa

Try disabling your antivirus and launching the client.  If that does not work, try PMing me the ID/Password to your Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and I will be more than happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Thanks.

Skillz

June 30, 2013, 09:30:04 AM #4 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:07:20 PM by Skillz
Turned off Windows firewall, turned off Windows Defender (my current AV software), and turned off MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. Same problem occurs. PMing you my TeamViewer info now.

EDIT: SOLVED! I'm really not entirely sure what I did, but it worked.
I should say, however, BE still does not work, though I think that's a thread for a different forum. xD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-