April 20, 2024, 01:44:38 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » • About BC Daily! •

• About BC Daily! •

Started by BC Daily, July 14, 2013, 03:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC Daily

July 14, 2013, 03:01:05 AM Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:35:44 PM by BC Daily
After being harshly bullied by a few of the admins/mods involving them unsubscribing because they did not particularly fancy my personality, I've decided to quit for good and discontinue video production.

I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you all, but what you said hurt me. I cried that night, and remembering it now is bringing a tear to my eye. Call me what you like for being sensitive, but you've already taken my pride and my will.

Goodbye my friends, I'll miss you, and thanks for bringing back the memories...

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

nice fun seems like it will attract people yea 8)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

BC Daily

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am uploading my second video as we speak, check it out!
I've also designed my own custom channel art (which I think is pretty sexy).

fasterbro

July 14, 2013, 06:17:45 AM #3 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:21:41 AM by fasterbro
Nice Idea but the quality of the video can be better & people will witch the whole video if they are not so long so make them shorter  ;)
(BtW: What's the name of the song   ;D)

OmegaSniper

Quote from: fasterbro on July 14, 2013, 06:17:45 AM
Nice Idea but the quality of the video can be better & people will witch the whole video if they are not so long so make them shorter  ;)
(BtW: What's the name of the song   ;D)
If i am not wrong,its "Nero - Me&you"
P.S good idea but you should make quality better.

Toast

Funny, because I had an idea just like this when I went to bed last night. Are you....
Pretty good job though.

fasterbro

Quote from: Toast on July 14, 2013, 11:02:41 AM
Funny, because I had an idea just like this when I went to bed last night. Are you....
Pretty good job though.

Can this be you're unknown brother? xD

BC Daily

July 14, 2013, 12:03:27 PM #7 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:26:07 PM by BC Daily
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Today's video is about half the length of the last one. I'm sorry about the last video's quality; but because editing screen width and height ratio is bannable I can only have 4:3 with the black bars on the side. I stretched it via YouTube tag.

Here's today's video. I had the video run in the background with a little color modification and blurred it out. Again, the quality isn't the best because I'm exporting to AVI due to MOV having several problems (I will solve them today though!). I swear the AVI file, before uploading to YouTube, looks perfect and just like the real BoutCheetah. I hope through time I can bring better content and know what people want.

Also, Omega was right, the first song in the last video is Nero - You & Me

Cooky

cool but seems like a wasted effort to me, wont attract more players

Until this game gets more popular, the only people who are gonna find and watch bout cheetah videos is people who search for bout cheetah.

ie: no one is going to stumble upon the video and be impressed and decide to give the game a try, because the only ones watching it will be people who already play bout cheetah.

Cooky

Why aren't your videos in HD?

What you said makes no sense. You don't need to edit the games resolution to have better recording quality.

Use fraps, it records in HD. When I make a bout cheetah video with fraps its in 720 HD quality.

Also you don't need to export or convert or any of that bogus, Fraps records in AVI format.

BC Daily

@ Cooky's first reply:
What if I put Bots Acclaim tags in every video? There are tons upon tons of people who loved Bots Acclaim and have no idea BoutCheetah exists.

@ Cooky's second reply: I really don't get what you're saying. I could make my videos HD if I stretched them, but I think you're missing the point. Making the video 720p or even 1080p doesn't change the fact that BoutCheetah's client is 800x600; so it won't make the quality any better. I'll look into Fraps, but I also like to edit my videos and I doubt the quality will be any better. I'm telling you the quality of the original AVI file is EXACTLY equal to BoutCheetah quality, you wouldn't know the difference. It's just when I upload the video to YouTube the quality degrades a whole lot.

Purple

Quote from: BC Daily on July 14, 2013, 03:06:46 PM
@ Cooky's first reply:
What if I put Bots Acclaim tags in every video? There are tons upon tons of people who loved Bots Acclaim and have no idea BoutCheetah exists.

@ Cooky's second reply: I really don't get what you're saying. I could make my videos HD if I stretched them, but I think you're missing the point. Making the video 720p or even 1080p doesn't change the fact that BoutCheetah's client is 800x600; so it won't make the quality any better. I'll look into Fraps, but I also like to edit my videos and I doubt the quality will be any better. I'm telling you the quality of the original AVI file is EXACTLY equal to BoutCheetah quality, you wouldn't know the difference. It's just when I upload the video to YouTube the quality degrades a whole lot.

Don't bother using fraps if you have a recording software that works, if you don't export when using fraps you get HUGE files that take literally hundreds of hours to upload.

inb4 cooky tries to argue with you, don't bother cooky, he's right.

^**** im special xd

BC Daily

July 14, 2013, 03:24:23 PM #12 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:32:14 PM by BC Daily
I don't mean to cause problems, but I still think he's wrong. What Cooky is saying is that Fraps records in HD, but I'm saying that BoutCheetah windowed mode is 800x600 (which is not HD) therefore we must come to the conclusion that Fraps just stretches the video. This doesn't help the quality at all though. Unless you're talking about fullscreen mode, but that's even worse because it's also 800x600 just stretched by the client.

Here is an image of a side by side comparison between my AVI file vs the YouTube video, please look at it, it'll help us get on the same page. In reality the quality is actually better than this, but uploading the image made them both lose a bit of quality.

Just click the link to be taken directly to the image, the YouTube video is on the left and my AVI file is on the right -> http://i.imgur.com/usOrMaE.jpg

And another screenshot of my AVI file: http://i.imgur.com/9Qjx4LV.jpg

Purple

Quote from: BC Daily on July 14, 2013, 03:24:23 PM
I don't mean to cause problems, but I still think he's wrong. What Cooky is saying is that Fraps records in HD, but I'm saying that BoutCheetah windowed mode is 800x600 (which is not HD) therefore we must come to the conclusion that Fraps just stretches the video. This doesn't help the quality at all though. Unless you're talking about fullscreen mode, but that's even worse because it's also 800x600 just stretched by the client.

Here is an image of a side by side comparison between my AVI file vs the YouTube video, please look at it, it'll help us get on the same page. In reality the quality is actually better than this, but uploading the image made them both lose a bit of quality.

Erm, I was agreeing with you. Also, Fraps doesn't inherently stretch the video.

^**** im special xd

BC Daily

Oh, thank you   :D

I didn't really understand the 2nd part of your post... What does it do then?
I edited my last post so it's got screenshots now, please take a look.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-