April 19, 2024, 12:21:59 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » • About BC Daily! •

• About BC Daily! •

Started by BC Daily, July 14, 2013, 03:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Fraps is simply a recording software, cooky must have got mixed up thinking that fraps made his videos 720p automatically because it doesn't.

^**** im special xd

BC Daily

I couldn't find any of your 720p videos Cooky, but here's a screenshot of one of Admin Allie's 720p videos.
Yes, I set it to 720p HD before I took the screenshot.

Click the link: http://i.imgur.com/Y5ZVy7P.jpg
as you can see it really doesn't look better than mine, at all. Feel free to check the video out yourself, it's the Leech skill demonstration video on the zylonofficial channel.

JustRK

pretty good idea  :P I know a lot of people have been meaning to do something like this for a while.

No offense, but I think your water mark is an eye sore though. It should be clear or embossed that way you don't have this big patch (x
anyway  I commend you because video's come at a rare initiative around here, especially daily. Cheers  :P

Cooky

Upon further review, it appears your video which is in 480p quality has the same quality as mine which are 720p HD. So keep doing whatever you are doing, the quality is great.

JustRK

Quote from: Cooky on July 14, 2013, 04:21:59 PM
Not sure why you turned this into an argument.. even going as far as to thank someone for agreeing with you. I was just suggesting you try Fraps instead. Even though I was wrong, all you had to say was yes or no you didn't need to repeatedly post about how wrong I am, post photographic evidence, and do research on my videos to support your case. Holy Jesus. Now I know how people must think of me when I go on my drama filled tantrums to prove a point about something relatively insignificant. Cause that's what you just did and gosh it looks pretty awful to me. No wonder my reputation sucks.

lol you said his videos were wasted effort and went on about fraps being hd, what did you expect? As you can see by the fact that he's water marking the videos, he's rendering them so that they look better. I render my videos in 1080p because of effects, but that doesn't mean the bc clips are going to come out in 1080p nor 720 HD because there's a limit to how much they can be enhanced which is why his 480p matches almost anyone else's videos who uses a decent program and editing software.

BC Daily

July 14, 2013, 05:41:51 PM #20 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 05:45:43 PM by BC Daily
Quote from: JustRK on July 14, 2013, 04:07:35 PM
No offense, but I think your water mark is an eye sore though. It should be clear or embossed that way you don't have this big patch (x
anyway  I commend you because video's come at a rare initiative around here, especially daily. Cheers  :P

Thanks for the feedback. If you're talking about my first video, I did that to cover up the "BAMS 's screen, your party can revive you." thing. Is my 2nd video watermark ok?

Cooky, I'm sorry for turning this into an arguement  :-[ I didn't mean to. I kinda had to thank him so people wouldn't think I'm a mean person, but I guess it made me meaner anyway xD. I also posted more proof so everyone could understand, not to win an argument. Sorry again and thanks for the suggestions.

hawk5005

Cooky's at it again.
Personally I like the idea. Keep it up and who knows, you might even make this game more popular.

paranoia

July 14, 2013, 06:11:47 PM #22 Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:24:54 PM by paranoia
I am guessing this is your alternative account( BC Daily). Whats your real one? BTW great video and editing.
EGK!

Cooky

sorry for the harshness of my post im having a rough day  :-[

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

July 15, 2013, 12:22:44 PM #25 Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:28:25 PM by Rossbach
To be fair there are some pros and cons about going "higher quality." But yeh Thx to Allie you will never get the kind of quality that you used to.  ::)

Flying though the sky, spamming rush and upper, dodedededeee dodododododaaa

BoutCheetah soloing lv 228 with level 1 in 2:58 (No items except for a Merc) [HD] [WR]

Anyways gl with your vids.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Cooky

You didn't upload a video yesterday..

BC Daily

After some ingame bullying from several of the staff members, I've decided to quit for good.

Goodbye BoutCheetah, thanks bringing the memories back.

Helix-Live

Wow what staff members!?
Hard to imagine but if you say so.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-