April 19, 2024, 09:48:05 AMLatest Member: skly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - July 14th 2013

Updates - July 14th 2013

Started by Santa, July 14, 2013, 04:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Bug Fixes
------------
Several crash bugs have been resolved.  There might be a few more that need further investigation, but if your client gets a 'bout.dat has stopped working' error message after this update, please let me know what game mode you were in, and what you were doing when the error message popped up.

Changes
-------------
1.) Meto Merc has been renamed to MetoBlade.
2.) We have added missing icons to some parts.  Example: Block Head, 107 Elite sets.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

hur9

Cooky

Cooky

yea nice updates though, the E parts ones is especially nice as it was long overdue

Selene

Meteor

Quote from: Santa on July 14, 2013, 04:23:07 PM
2.) We have added missing icons to some parts.  Example: Block Head, 107 Elite sets.
More to that: Halloween parts finally have their own icons as well! :)
So do some other parts which are staff only.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on July 14, 2013, 04:27:10 PM
Quote from: Cooky on July 14, 2013, 04:25:17 PM
still no race mode? wtf
No. It's not important.
Neither was changing the name of the merc  ::)   And race mode was important enough to have been added before, so why not bring it back? Not to mention the fact it got more use then some of the existing room options.

Heres a preview of what the new E parts icons look like, heres my Blazer head collection (they used to all appear as green)

Seminte123

Hello
I got today "bout has been stopped working"or something,and I was bvbing
Ign: RevoAlt

Selene

Quote from: Seminte123 on July 14, 2013, 04:37:43 PM
Hello
When.

Seminte123

Quote from: Selene on July 14, 2013, 04:38:09 PM
Quote from: Seminte123 on July 14, 2013, 04:37:43 PM
Hello
When.
Hmm,don't remember exactly
Ign: RevoAlt

Cooky

Unfortunately the new (E) Blazer parts icons are not completely accurate. You got the main color right however the face plate and the square on the forehead are unique for each part but on the icons its all the same color (orange). The arms and bodies are also innacurate as they share the same color on certain parts where in actuality each one has a different color. Overall, im very pleased, but I wish it had been fixed right rather then been given a quick tune-up.  The trilicor and scritter parts look pretty spot on though.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

OmegaSniper

Nice updates!Good job Kenny.

Toast

Glad the Meto Merc's name has been changed. Great update. :P

Meteor

Quote from: Cooky on July 14, 2013, 04:40:04 PM
Unfortunately the new (E) Blazer parts icons are not completely accurate. You got the main color right however the face plate and the square on the forehead are unique for each part but on the icons its all the same color (orange). The arms and bodies are also innacurate as they share the same color on certain parts where in actuality each one has a different color. Overall, im very pleased, but I wish it had been fixed right rather then been given a quick tune-up.  The trilicor and scritter parts look pretty spot on though.
I honestly didn't notice the blazer secondary colors. I only looked at the main color and modified that. Might fix it later if I can be bothered enough to. ;d

You can also thank me for getting rid of the merc's horrible name. c:<

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-