April 27, 2024, 07:55:51 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Overpaying for (E) Parts! Only 14 more parts to complete my collection!

Overpaying for (E) Parts! Only 14 more parts to complete my collection!

Started by Cooky, July 30, 2013, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyPatch

I got a Firewall E arm. (Brown). Sorry if you didn't need it but I can't see the items in the chart because of some Medicine I have for my eye so it's blurry.
Tiny

FallenShadow

Quote from: TinyPatch on August 09, 2013, 10:35:43 PM
I got a Firewall E arm. (Brown). Sorry if you didn't need it but I can't see the items in the chart because of some Medicine I have for my eye so it's blurry.
go home ur drunk tiny

Cooky

Quote from: TinyPatch on August 09, 2013, 10:35:43 PM

there is no firewall brown parts  ::)

Mimmie

How much for TC and I have green spiker arm, body or head i forgot.  If you're intersted how much would you pay for set or per parts.

Cooky

Quote from: Mimmie on August 09, 2013, 10:50:57 PM
How much for TC and I have green spiker arm, body or head i forgot.  If you're intersted how much would you pay for set or per parts.
parts I would pay 10m or so,  depends on the part

sets I would pay 50m minimum, up to 100m depending on set

Cooky

Quote from: kulvinder on August 09, 2013, 12:02:02 PM
I have Hammer-Head (E) if you interested  ;D
what parts? color? full set?  u gotta give more information

Mimmie

Quote from: Cooky on August 09, 2013, 11:57:20 PM
Quote from: Mimmie on August 09, 2013, 10:50:57 PM
parts I would pay 10m or so,  depends on the part

sets I would pay 50m minimum, up to 100m depending on set
so how much for green spiker set?

Cooky

60m for green spiker set. i would usually go 50m cuz its a lvl1 set and they are easiest but im desperate for it

TinyPatch

Tiny

Cooky

theres no orange either.  Ihave all the firewall parts anyway.. Look at the chart

Cooky

Mimmie

Quote from: Cooky on August 10, 2013, 01:35:07 AM
60m for green spiker set. i would usually go 50m cuz its a lvl1 set and they are easiest but im desperate for it
sorry.. and I don't think it's the easiest to get xD I honestly haven't seen anyone wear this set yet, so  I'll sell it for 80m.

Cooky

you seen no one wearing it so you think its worth more? Ever thought maybe its just unpopular? Besides me and a select few who actually grind for and/or collect E parts, no one cares enough about E parts to bother grinding for them. They are unpopular, thats why u havent seen anyone wearing it, and thats no reason to think its worth more. 80M is way too high for a lvl 1 set. My offer is the highest you will find, if you even manage to find anyone else who wants it. 65M is my offer.

Cooky

Cooky

Quote from: kulvinder on August 12, 2013, 09:07:04 AM
Buy both the heads for 51 m  :P

I already have both of them, and that would be way too high a price anyway

also I don't understand why your saying u cant see the color just look at the icon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-