April 30, 2024, 04:41:10 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Question about multi-clienting

Question about multi-clienting

Started by matattmon, August 04, 2013, 02:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matattmon

Is it multi-clienting if I log in my main acc on a computer and log in my alt acc on another computer?
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Allie

matattmon

does it mean that I cannot play with my brother?

Allie

koolwolf2

It's multi-clienting if the same person is using multiple acc's or clients (Where the name originates) In order to abuse the game in one way or the other. If it's two different people then it isn't multi-clienting.
Newest one:

matattmon

how about...  If my brother is going to log in my alt and leech off from me, is it multi-clienting?

Santa

It is not multi-clienting if there are 2 accounts being used and 2 different people controlling them.

matattmon

Rossbach

Quote from: matattmon on August 04, 2013, 03:33:53 AM
how about...  If my brother is going to log in my alt and leech off from me, is it multi-clienting?

That would follow under account sharing, which at the time is not against the rules.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

matattmon

how about.. If he doesn't move? Just press the ready button? it will look like I'm multi-clienting

Santa

The staff have no way of telling if it's your brother or you controlling the account.  If they ask, just say it was your brother.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Santa on August 04, 2013, 04:05:14 AM
The staff have no way of telling if it's your brother or you controlling the account.  If they ask, just say it was your brother.
However funny that is. Why do I get the feeling that mata either has a brother that is lazy, or just want to multi.

Newest one:

matattmon

yes he is lazy, he is lying on my bed, I can take a picture of him.

koolwolf2

That wont be necessary. That post was funny enough for my tastes xD Anyhow enjoy :o
Newest one:

antisickness

why do this for your bro if he's that lazy? cmon man wtf

@koolwolf sup hi long time no see. still using my avatar :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-