June 02, 2024, 06:04:14 AMLatest Member: Ethanfath
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why do you think people are fat ? Post your opinion

Why do you think people are fat ? Post your opinion

Started by loewe98, August 10, 2013, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

I think because they don't eat well and fresh , and because they don't sport enough . That's the only reason why i think people are fat .-.

ghostkid17

I think some may be genes (metabolism) and others are just lazy/eating. I don't understand why they're trying to call obesity a disease. :/
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

zomniethe4

People can be fat for various reasons as people can be skinny for various reasons. No need to refer to the as if they were a different species.

Zom

Cooky

I eat pizza, mcdonalds, hotdogs, chips, candy, subway sandwhiches, and drink mountain dew and monster energy drinks everyday

I get little to no exercise, unless you count jogging to catch the bus to work and the work I put in at my job every night

I have maintained the same weight (220lbs) - which I hear is normal for someone my height - for over a year now, and it amazes me.

some people have good metabolism I guess I am lucky

that being said, if I ever did start noticing my weight increasing I would be sure to make some lifestyle changes to make sure it doesn't get out of control. Some fat people are lazy, others were just raised poorly by their parents. Maybe they have a medical condition that makes it hard for them to get exercise? You never know. I think most people see a fat person and assume laziness but there is usually more to it then that.

I like to quote a lyric from one of my favorite songs 'Moment of Truth' by Gangstarr   

"Actions and reactions..don't be quick to judge. You may not know the hardships people don't speak of"

Materger

People are fat because of what they do and don't do throughout the day. If you workout and eat right everyday you're more likely to be thin and healthy, but if you don't get any exercise and eat junk food there's a high chance you're fat or worse. Not everyone enjoys playing sports or eating healthy since most/some people may be accustomed to the sit at home and play video games all day while eating fifty nuggets from mcdonalds. I do think some kids start off more fat due to genes and what not, but that shouldn't be any reason to stay fat. Genes or not if you put in the time and effort into doing whats good for your body I can assure you will feel and look better with time.All that being said some people are happy being fat or obese and if they're fine with being overweight who are we to judge them for being happy with themselves. fyi i'm getting pretty hungry for some nuggets  :'(      

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

It depends you can be a slim 6'5 but weight 200+ pounds.
EGK!

Toast

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 10, 2013, 09:56:47 PM
People can be fat for various reasons as people can be skinny for various reasons. No need to refer to the as if they were a different species.

This.
I eat loads of food and I've stayed the same weight, and only recently I've gotten a bit fatter. (I'm pretty skinny)

paranoia

Quote from: Toast on August 10, 2013, 10:27:49 PM

This.
I eat loads of food and I've stayed the same weight, and only recently I've gotten a bit fatter. (I'm pretty skinny)
You have a strong metabolism.
EGK!

Toast

Quote from: paranoia on August 10, 2013, 10:28:32 PM

This.

Is that a good thing?

Purple

Quote from: Toast on August 10, 2013, 10:42:59 PM

This.

Is that a good thing?

How do you not know what a metabolism is at your age?

^**** im special xd

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Toast on August 10, 2013, 10:42:59 PM

This.

Is that a good thing?
Yes bro
EGK!

Eat4two

What mater said. All you need is a psyche and a right mindset really, simple said.

@Toast same with me. Whatever I eat I just don't get fat, I just try not to eat junk food only cause I don't want to feel like shit.

Yz

having a good metabolism isn't necessarily a good thing. no matter how much i eat i stay the same weight, even with a full protein diet.
DISCORD killyzkill

zid_master

its about the thyroid gland which produces thyroxine(hormone).. if ur thyroid gland produces much thyroxine.. it makes ur metabolism rate high.. which made u hard to gain weight even if u eat a lot.. but if its produces less thyroxine.. ur metabolism will be considered as low.. n made u hard to lost weight even u eat less.. excess of thyroxine hormone is not good btw.. *if i'm not mistaken.. :D *

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-