May 01, 2024, 01:56:05 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » battlefield 3

battlefield 3

Started by Cooky, August 26, 2013, 09:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

Hehe I used to just be a medic and run around picking people up. My k/d was god awful,  but I've got a few messages via xbox sayin thanks for the pickup. 8)

Helix-Live

Quote from: mic99 on September 10, 2013, 09:00:33 AM
Hehe I used to just be a medic and run around picking people up. My k/d was god awful,  but I've got a few messages via xbox sayin thanks for the pickup. 8)
Don't get many assault classes that revive, let alone deserve a PM seeing as it takes millenniums to load one up anyway

Cooky

Quote from: Helix-Live on September 10, 2013, 01:34:02 PM
Quote from: mic99 on September 10, 2013, 09:00:33 AM
Don't get many assault classes that revive, let alone deserve a PM seeing as it takes millenniums to load one up anyway

not on PS3 I do it all the time

Purple

Got it from the Humble Bundle but neglected playing it. Tried it today, found using a shotgun to be the most fun. K/d is like .52 right now though.

Was pretty fun so i'll probably be playing it, atleast until the ZG MC server comes back up.

^**** im special xd

Vobck

Quote from: Purple on September 10, 2013, 09:25:04 PM
Got it from the Humble Bundle but neglected playing it. Tried it today, found using a shotgun to be the most fun. K/d is like .52 right now though.

Was pretty fun so i'll probably be playing it, atleast until the ZG MC server comes back up.
Throw a car near a tank, shotgun the car.
Instant killer  8) 8)

Cooky

2 of my best games so far

Helix-Live

Quote from: Purple on September 10, 2013, 09:25:04 PM

Shoot SMAW>Hide
Shoot SMAW>Hide
Do until death ^~^~^~^~^~^

Cooky

just got 6-7 kills in one UMP hip fire spray.. it was on the canals map and there was like a huge cluster of enemys by a radio beacon right in the middle of where all the crates are.. I couldn't believe it!

fohty06

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-