April 27, 2024, 03:24:22 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Quick goodbye to BC

Quick goodbye to BC

Started by orsaky, August 30, 2013, 02:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

August 30, 2013, 04:46:59 AM #15 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:51:26 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: orsaky on August 30, 2013, 04:40:39 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on August 30, 2013, 04:24:42 AM
Ross has always been annoyed by the hackers stupidity on how easy they make it for them to get caught, and why they never use the method you used, why do you think Ross is still  here?.... Nak jk. But honestly wut a hypocrite you are. You were always going on about; "AMG EVEN IF THEY DON'T HACK BUT THEY SAY THEY HACK IT IS ENOUGH PROOF TO GET THEN BANNED," then you go out and tell people you hack and then you start demanding proof From Allie that you hacked l0l. Anyways for the last bit Ross somewhat sees how Tricky felt when Ross was going on and bragging about his hack, although Tricky was also stuck up because Ross was ruining a site Tricky liked to use, well mainly because what you did is nothing rly special, yet at the end you make it sound special, plus you never even made it, instant win hack + a macro that use !VAR (does the instant win at random times ex: every 3-5 min)

Anyways bai, nice knowing you besides ur attitude when it came to sectoring, you were one of those "I'm so fast guys" plus that people kept spamming Ross with "amg ors got under 4 min he bettar than u," until Ross went and took the time to beat it.  ::)

i never really did anything special but just an fyi you cant auto win survival... dumbass

1. When did Ross say anything about survival?

2. It was just a random example, there are many other ways to do it; random ex: #2: making you char and all the mobs tele to 1 spot, and then your char 1hitko's them all at once, repeat for next stage.

3. "Instant win hack" is simply the name of the hack, you can use it to go to any wave you want. So yes, you can technically use it in survival. hypocritical dumbass.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

orsaky

Quote from: Cooky on August 30, 2013, 04:44:49 AM
Quote from: orsaky on August 30, 2013, 04:39:35 AM
think what you may but i wasn't moderated for several months

lold moderated for several months is worse then getting perm banned? I posted an inappropriate picture and caused drama.. you turned your back on the community, broke the games biggest rule, lied about it, and purposely tried to piss people off. Everyone will agree what you did was way worse. I have been forgiven, you will never be.

Goodbye.

Quote from: Rossbach on August 30, 2013, 04:46:59 AM
Quote from: orsaky on August 30, 2013, 04:40:39 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on August 30, 2013, 04:24:42 AM
Ross has always been annoyed by the hackers stupidity on how easy they make it for them to get caught, and why they never use the method you used, why do you think Ross is still  here?.... Nak jk. But honestly wut a hypocrite you are. You were always going on about; "AMG EVEN IF THEY DON'T HACK BUT THEY SAY THEY HACK IT IS ENOUGH PROOF TO GET THEN BANNED," then you go out and tell people you hack and then you start demanding proof From Allie that you hacked l0l. Anyways for the last bit Ross somewhat sees how Tricky felt when Ross was going on and bragging about his hack, although Tricky was also stuck up because Ross was ruining a site Tricky liked to use, well mainly because what you did is nothing rly special, yet at the end you make it sound special, plus you never even made it, instant win hack + a macro that use !VAR (does the instant win at random times ex: every 3-5 min)

Anyways bai, nice knowing you besides ur attitude when it came to sectoring, you were one of those "I'm so fast guys" plus that people kept spamming Ross with "amg ors got under 4 min he bettar than u," until Ross went and took the time to beat it.  ::)

i never really did anything special but just an fyi you cant auto win survival... dumbass

1. When did Ross say anything about survival?

2. It was just a random example, there are many other ways to do it; random ex: #2: making you char and all the mobs tele to 1 spot, and then your char 1hitko's them all at once, repeat for next stage.

3. "Instant win hack" is simply the name of the hack, you can use it to go to any wave you want. So yes, you can technically use it in survival. hypocritical dumbass.  ::)

gg

Materger

Weren't you going to leave? Bragging about a hack you didn't make isn't very cool nor is that "secret/system" you're talking about I bet it's nothing too great and others have used it.Bye again?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

orsaky

Quote from: Materger on August 30, 2013, 05:17:01 AM
Weren't you going to leave? Bragging about a hack you didn't make isn't very cool nor is that "secret/system" you're talking about I bet it's nothing too great and others have used it.Bye again?

not bragging. if i was ever gonna brag i would have done it before i got banned. i am honestly not bragging but i doubt others have done what i did because i got close to 200m exp between exp without playing.

last post bye

leonidsa

Bye,and i think i know what system you was using.
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

Materger

Quote from: orsaky on August 30, 2013, 05:21:18 AM
Quote from: Materger on August 30, 2013, 05:17:01 AM

not bragging. if i was ever gonna brag i would have done it before i got banned. i am honestly not bragging but i doubt others have done what i did because i got close to 200m exp between exp without playing.

last post bye

Oraky-"the reason they never caught me till i told people that i hacked was that all my records were legit and i never did anything with hacks that i couldnt do 10secs quicker without."

^that sure sounds like bragging and regardless of you telling people or not Yz already knew you were hacking and him or another admin would have found out sooner or later.

"i soon downloaded a program and set up a bot so that i could do it when ever i wanted."
basically none of it was you all you did is use other peoples programs, nice.

fyi you would have stayed banned when I banned you if it weren't for Kenny, I was planning on getting some sort of proof although I knew Tricky wouldn't lie to me about something like this.

Orsaky-"it was fun but in the end the reason i got caught was cause i got bored and told people if i hadnt told those people. i doubt i would have been caught for a long time since i was already developing a better system that would have been even hard to detect"

yea ok w.e you say lolololz, brag moar?

Hey didn't you say you weren't going to forum more or something like that?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Helix-Live

August 30, 2013, 05:47:32 AM #21 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:43:36 AM by Helix-Live
LOL BYEBYE GET INNNNNNN

:) :D ;D ::) :) :D ;D :o ::)

Frith

No offense Ors, but I knew you were hacking when you were in sympathy, i just couldnt prove anything  :P will be missed

hawk5005

Hack.
Get banned.
Leave.

Another one bites the dust.

HyperShadic6

antisickness

-Speedy-

im gunna miss you i know i always wanted to you get banned for hacking and stuff cus it made me mad but tbh i regret even trying to get you in trouble. You were a great friends and i betrayed your trust. if i could take it all back i would man. I know what you did was wrong but you trusted me and i let you down sorry to do such a thing :(. i hope we can still skype and stuff. id be glad to grind you to lvl 221 if you ever needed it. i will miss you so much man joining sympathy with you and firey about 4 months ago was great we almost got #1 until people joined us and basically shut us down. When you came back to red after disdain i was so glad cause we could grind 8p together again. Like i said about 3 months ago me and you should have made a guild haha. Anytime you need help for crap msg me on skype . Thanks Kyle gunna miss you mate.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

qolderman

Bye, orsaky. We had fun time in Disdain
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Eat4two

go die in a slow painful death

Helix-Live

Quote from: Eat4two on August 30, 2013, 11:33:26 AM