March 28, 2024, 02:43:25 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Warning - Everyone read

Warning - Everyone read

Started by Santa, September 07, 2013, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Another player has been sending people a key-logger through Skype in order to steal their login information for BoutCheetah.  I would suggest not running any programs that are unknown.  From this point on, if you choose to run it, I will not recover your account.

Thanks.

Purple

Don't understand how you can differentiate between people that downloaded the key-logger and people that actually got hacked, but thanks for the warning.

^**** im special xd

Santa

Quote from: Purple on September 07, 2013, 11:05:46 PM
Don't understand how you can differentiate between people that downloaded the key-logger and people that actually got hacked, but thanks for the warning.

Because it's one player that has been hacking the accounts and his computer has been detected logging into all of them.

Roky

If it is one person can't you warn everyone about that person?

Santa

His account is orsaky, but it won't matter because he could just change his name or something.  So, warning about one specific person is pointless.

mic99

medchiller

Thanks for telling everyone Santa. :)

eco999

hur9

-Speedy-

thanks for the update enough of my friends have been hacked hope this puts an end to this... stupid hacker

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

orsaky

ty for my own announcement :)
 Dumbass.

Corr

Quote from: orsaky on September 08, 2013, 03:03:59 AM
ty for my own announcement :)
Not cool man. Shit happens but still not cool.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

TobaccoLover

daluzman123

September 08, 2013, 05:08:15 AM #14 Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:21:23 AM by daluzman123
People who fall for this aren't the brightest people, why are they giving their skype out to randoms.

Like comon, honestly.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-