April 28, 2024, 10:00:39 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Raid update - Level increased!

Raid update - Level increased!

Started by Allie, September 16, 2013, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dentonsrh

any drops on sumbmissive spar yet? if so what are they?

medchiller

MrWinter21

I just downloaded the game today, oct 10th, and once i try to choose a server in game, it tells me i need to update the game and to run the updater. i can log in, but everything after that wont work.. what can i do? someone help!

ghostkid17

Quote from: MrWinter21 on October 10, 2013, 09:19:38 PM
I just downloaded the game today, oct 10th, and once i try to choose a server in game, it tells me i need to update the game and to run the updater. i can log in, but everything after that wont work.. what can i do? someone help!
Try repairing your client. (You can do it by going into settings on the launcher)
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

MrWinter21

Quote from: ghostkid17 on October 10, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
Try repairing your client. (You can do it by going into settings on the launcher)
there is no settings on the launcher for me.. so i dont see a repair client option anywhere. im running on a newer windows 7 computer if that helps any..

Iridion

Quote from: MrWinter21 on October 10, 2013, 09:32:13 PM
Quote from: ghostkid17 on October 10, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
there is no settings on the launcher for me.. so i dont see a repair client option anywhere. im running on a newer windows 7 computer if that helps any..
open the launcher -> click settings -> click repair client on the bottom left corner on the small windows that appears

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-