June 23, 2024, 04:52:21 PMLatest Member: Kennydap
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » EGK rap response

EGK rap response

Started by JustRK, October 03, 2013, 04:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

October 03, 2013, 07:01:24 PM #15 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:04:05 PM by paranoia
Quote from: JustRK on October 03, 2013, 06:51:41 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 03, 2013, 06:35:52 PM
Quote from: JustRK on October 03, 2013, 06:26:22 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 03, 2013, 06:03:01 PM
alright but new diss coming out soon called "JustRK & Cooky".  8)

okok  :P  I want to see how that turns out just for the fun of it

I'll spend more than 30 minutes next time
Na your bars where okay( better than any of cookys for sure) wait till I get my mic.

I freestyled those bars and then just recorded them again so that they were clear.
I probably didn't even put as much thought into it as much as your written lol.  
also I used a crappy mic too.

So I'm curious to see what potential something with optimum circumstances would hold. ;D
First answer my question this is your first rap?  The EGK one I did was a intro (not a diss).
I got something special in return. I worked on mines for like literally 19-20 minutes. Thats why it probably didn't sound good.
I might have dumb down certain lyrics for cooky so he could get a clearer message. (he doesn't understand rap terminology)
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 03, 2013, 07:01:24 PM
First answer my question this is your first rap?  The EGK one I did was a intro (not a diss).  Don't
I got something special in return. I worked on mines for like literally 19-20 minutes. Thats why it probably didn't sound good.

Yup, I chose a random instrumental and I didn't provide my bars because I went off the first freestyle without writing it. I can tell yours would sound better with a mic, but you should just choose a better beat next time because the last beat made you speed through your bars and it made your delivery sound weird.

I'll put some thought into 32 or longer and make something that isn't a diss  :P

paranoia

Quote from: JustRK on October 03, 2013, 07:20:26 PM
First answer my question this is your first rap?  The EGK one I did was a intro (not a diss).  Don't

Yup, I chose a random instrumental and I didn't provide my bars because I went off the first freestyle without writing it. I can tell yours would sound better with a mic, but you should just choose a better beat next time because the last beat made you speed through your bars and it made your delivery sound weird.

I'll put some thought into 32 or longer and make something that isn't a diss  :P
I need the mic so you could hear the syllables a bit better to match the songs. The beat was good like I said the mic makes a big difference if you could only understand. :-\
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 03, 2013, 07:22:50 PM
I need the mic so you could hear the syllables a bit better to match the songs. The beat was on good like I said the mic makes a big difference if you could only understand. :-\

What program are you using to record?

Cause most people just use audacity because it's free and you can lower the decibels the beat puts out so that even if you use a laptop mic like me, your voice will be louder than the song. The difference won't be as great as having an actual mic, but yeah. That's what I did  ;D

paranoia

Quote from: JustRK on October 03, 2013, 07:29:49 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 03, 2013, 07:22:50 PM
I need the mic so you could hear the syllables a bit better to match the songs. The beat was on good like I said the mic makes a big difference if you could only understand. :-\

What program are you using to record?

Cause most people just use audacity because it's free and you can lower the decibels the beat puts out so that even if you use a laptop mic like me, your voice will be louder than the song. The difference won't be as great as having an actual mic, but yeah. That's what I did  ;D
Yeah I used audacity. Forgot to lower the decibels. 
EGK!

123bomb123

"where's your flow" he rapped with no flow
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

paranoia

October 03, 2013, 08:03:21 PM #21 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:28:12 AM by paranoia
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 03, 2013, 08:02:31 PM
"where's your flow" he rapped with no flow
Yes.
EGK!

Cooky

I might have dumb down certain lyrics for cooky so he could get a clearer message. (he doesn't understand rap terminology)

trust me im not the only one who thought ur lyrics didn't make sense

mainly "sound waves with pistols" , which gave me and others quite a chuckle on skype

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on October 04, 2013, 12:06:06 AMwhich gave me and others quite a chuckle on skype

such autism
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 04, 2013, 03:20:58 AM
At first I thought it was kinda funny about the rapping and "battling" cooky. But now it seems that you guys are serious. lol.

I'm not serious

this is spam

paranoia

October 04, 2013, 10:29:09 AM #26 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:42:39 AM by paranoia
Quote from: Cooky on October 04, 2013, 12:06:06 AM

trust me im not the only one who thought ur lyrics didn't make sense

mainly "sound waves with pistols" , which gave me and others quite a chuckle on skype
Na your retarded because you don't understand rap terminology, but wait till the next diss. "Sound waves all contain pistols" do you even know what that is?  Im waiting for your diss as well because I showed my friends some of your work they said it was trash. So hard explaining it to someone who doesn't have any rap knowledge what so ever. Who did you have a chuckle with uh? Your friends are amping you up.
EGK!

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

it's funny cus paranoias lyrics are thousands times better than cookys bc rap videos
(fight pls)
DISCORD killyzkill

paranoia

Quote from: Yz on October 04, 2013, 10:49:23 AM
it's funny cus paranoias lyrics are thousands times better than cookys bc rap videos
(fight pls)
Finally someone with a sense of music.
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-