March 28, 2024, 06:48:15 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » What items does the OP tag disallow?

What items does the OP tag disallow?

Started by Reviax, October 03, 2013, 08:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reviax

What items can't be brought into OP tagged rooms? I'd like an accurate list please. Thanks.

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Epic xD

The no-OP-items tag is more useful for BvB than it is for PvP.

Even then, it still has many flaws. .-.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

hawk5005

Reviax

Then why can people bring Member Flags into an OP tagged room?

Epic xD

Quote from: Reviax on October 04, 2013, 07:56:36 PM
Then why can people bring Member Flags into an OP tagged room?
Because the VERY knowledgeable establishment thinks they are not OP. I fought like hell to get DH banned in OP tags. lolol

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Reviax

^That's exactly my point though. If they think they're not OP, why were they written on the list?

matattmon

IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Reviax

Quote from: matattmon on October 05, 2013, 02:39:13 PM
why are chernobyl and codered banned?
I've never seen Chernobyl, but if I had to make a guess, I think CodeRed is banned because of Holodeck stakes. (Doesn't move when hit down)

123bomb123

Quote from: Reviax on October 05, 2013, 07:06:30 PM
Quote from: matattmon on October 05, 2013, 02:39:13 PM
why are chernobyl and codered banned?
I've never seen Chernobyl, but if I had to make a guess, I think CodeRed is banned because of Holodeck stakes. (Doesn't move when hit down)
cherny can glitch off the map and be out of reach.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Corr

You can use any OP item you want but when you see that lose screen or your base bar going down after you went down 5 times.. I guarantee you'll have the most pissed off face.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 05, 2013, 07:15:44 PM
cherny can glitch off the map and be out of reach.

Just to make it more clear, this is not the only reason its banned. If you trans when you are up high and walk off the platform.. you will float in midair and be able to essentially fly. Not only that, but while in this state the Chernobyl is glitched and is spamming his attack non stop at a rate that is probably about 3x as fast as the fastest combo in the game, and if you manage to even touch the enemy base while in this state you will kill it in seconds while being practically untouchable by any enemies.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-