June 27, 2024, 08:20:44 AMLatest Member: Haroldheike
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » EGK @ Cooky diss and @ JustRK Response !!!

EGK @ Cooky diss and @ JustRK Response !!!

Started by paranoia, October 04, 2013, 11:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 10:49:10 AM #16 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:56:56 AM by paranoia
Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 05, 2013, 01:13:32 AM
tr4p life bros yung chop on dat beat bros. It wasn't good lyrically lol but atleast there was flow for the most part
No one reads what I post man lol.
Quote from: Cooky on October 04, 2013, 12:06:06 AM
Quote from: paranoia on October 03, 2013, 07:01:24 PM
I might have dumb down certain lyrics for cooky so he could get a clearer message. (he doesn't understand rap terminology)

Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 01:34:10 AM
tr4p life bros yung chop on dat beat bros. It wasn't good lyrically lol but atleast there was flow for the most part

well of course there was flow, since it's the versace beat all he had to do was copy drake / migo's flow and replace the lyrics.
I think anyone could have done that.

I'll wait till you get a mic so that we're even lol

Its not easy as you perceive it to be. Dont being a Know-It-All :'( Im not looking for a rap battle with cooky anymore because hes...well ... you get the idea. I rather go into it with you.
EGK!

Cooky

u dumbed down ur rap just so 1 person (Me) could understand it better? why?  I already said im not replying and I don't care its just a waste of time and energy

stop trying to get me all riled up its not going to work

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 11:04:40 AM #18 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:32:51 AM by paranoia
Quote from: Cooky on October 05, 2013, 11:01:16 AM
u dumbed down ur rap just so 1 person (Me) could understand it better? why?  I already said im not replying and I don't care its just a waste of time and energy

stop trying to get me all riled up its not going to work
well until now you just said you weren't going to do it. The rest of the times you were like "oh allie let me make a diss track" I even gave you permission in order to diss me. So you are saying you went through all that trouble for nothing?
Quote from: Cooky on October 03, 2013, 04:44:48 PM
its ok, didn't like the lyrics

pls allie let me burn EGK in rap video pls pls   he said he wouldn't mind

You don't need a mic to understand what I said you can make a diss if you want to.

Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 01:34:10 AM

well of course there was flow, since it's the versace beat all he had to do was copy drake / migo's flow and replace the lyrics.
I think anyone could have done that.

I'll wait till you get a mic so that we're even lol
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 10:49:10 AM
Its not easy as you perceive it to be. Dont being a Know-It-All :'( Im not looking for a rap battle with cooky anymore because hes...well ... you get the idea. I rather go into it with you.

If you're immersed into hip hop you'll realize it actually is very easy to copy someone's flow. Look up any instrumental to a famous song and it's filled with thousands of "freestyle" lyrics copying the same flow. Digital release sites are filled with so many covers that it's hard for original content to surface and people prefer these covers and then claim "hip hop is dead" when in the beginning it's their own fault.

I used to be highly interested in audio engineering so I used to intern and see how professional studio's would conduct these matters, but now mixing using midi controllers is just a personal hobby.

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 02:04:30 PM #20 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 02:15:01 PM by paranoia
Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 02:01:58 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 10:49:10 AM

If you're immersed into hip hop you'll realize it actually is very easy to copy someone's flow. Look up any instrumental to a famous song and it's filled with thousands of "freestyle" lyrics copying the same flow. Digital release sites are filled with so many covers that it's hard for original content to surface and people prefer these covers and then claim "hip hop is dead" when in the beginning it's their own fault.

I used to be highly interested in audio engineering so I used to intern and see how professional studio's would conduct these matters, but now mixing using midi controllers is just a personal hobby.
Not ever rapper copes the same flow. Its hard to match words with the songs flow without coping lyrics.
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 02:04:30 PM
Not ever rapper copys the same flow. Its hard to match words with the songs flow without coping lyrics.

Not everyone, but the majority do. You proved my point and shot yourself in the foot by doing a cover instead of creating your own flow as a diss response looool.

and no it's not hard to match words with a songs flow, have you ever heard of counting syllables? you can steal someones flow in a matter of minutes if you know how to do this. If you want to you can even break down syllable groups and hit 4th's and 8ths with precision and have a flow that's the same, but more rich and intricate.

versace versace versace versace = 12 syllables
what ever what ever, oh no this ain't hard g = 12 syllables.

paranoia

Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 02:15:27 PM
Not ever rapper copys the same flow. Its hard to match words with the songs flow without coping lyrics.

Not everyone, but the majority do. You proved my point and shot yourself in the foot by doing a cover instead of creating your own flow as a diss response looool.

and no it's not hard to match words with a songs flow, have you ever heard of counting syllables? you can steal someones flow in a matter of minutes if you know how to do this. If you want to you can even break down syllable groups and hit 4th's and 8ths with precision and have a flow that's the same, but more rich and intricate.

versace versace versace versace = 12 syllables
what ever what ever, oh no this ain't hard g = 12 syllables.

But does is sound good? You can't just blabber random stuff, but does it mean something. You have to have a meaning. You can just use sounds like 'uh' 'blab' 'blab' 'blab' 'bo' sure it matches but does it make sense? I tried to make references to the game, not just talking in general like you were in your raps for instance. Yes a majority rappers do copy flows, but not all of them. You made seem like everyone does.
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 02:26:22 PM

Not everyone, but the majority do.
But does is sound good? You can't just blabber random stuff, but does it mean something. You have to have a meaning. You can just use sounds like 'uh' 'blab' 'blab' 'blab' 'bo' sure it matches but does it make sense? I tried to make references to the game, not just talking in general like you were in your raps for instance. Yes a majority rappers do copy flows, but not all of them. You made seem like everyone does.
I put in bold what I previously said so that you can see I didn't make it "seem like everyone does"

also, what I made is a diss so therefore I addressed my guild and then shot the rest directly at you like what a diss is supposed to be? I think that concept makes sense and anyone should be able to pick that up.

You also talk about meaning something, but your lines sound like you tried too hard to put street colloquialism into the game's and it's weird.

MagicXR

I would make a diss to you for fun lol but I dont have time anymore

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 03:10:58 PM #25 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:14:03 PM by paranoia
Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 02:51:04 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 02:26:22 PM

Not everyone, but the majority do.
I put in bold what I previously said so that you can see I didn't make it "seem like everyone does"

also, what I made is a diss so therefore I addressed my guild and then shot the rest directly at you like what a diss is supposed to be? I think that concept makes sense and anyone should be able to pick that up.

You also talk about meaning something, but your lines sound like you tried too hard to put street colloquialism into the game's and it's weird.

All you said was my style was wack, my flow was trash and also not to secound guess your guild because yours is the best.
You said I had no flow, which you where condradicting yourself because you didn't have one either you just ran through it.
Also if you didn't know rap/hiphop was deprived from the ghettos of new york so I guess thats a +1 on the
street terms so I guess I can use street metaphores.
check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 03:10:58 PM
All you said was my style was wack, my flow was trash and also not to secound guess your guild because yours is the best.
You said I had no flow, which you where condradicting yourself because you didn't have one either you just ran through it.
Also if you didn't know rap/hiphop was deprived from the ghettos of new york so I guess thats a +1 on the
check it out:

are you kidding me lol, I ran through my freestyle? Uhh, You can hear my bars hit the 16ths and 8ths and I actually pause my lines unlike you where your bars roll off of random portions of the song. That's why I said "where's your flow" because your pauses are not as obvious as mine (except for in the versace beat because anyone can steal a flow).

btw you're wrong. rap did not originate in the bronx so maybe you should stop looking things up on google before you try to argue with me and get burned (because honestly you haven't made any good come backs to what I've had to say, you just keep playing it off and going to another subject).

Rap has a history through spoken word poetry which originated way before hip hop emerged in the east coast. I'm a bboy (as you can tell by my forum picture) and hip hop exploded around the time kool herc and the sugar hill gang came around.

so please, gtfo with giving me a history lesson and get your history right first. I don't even care how old you are, but I've had the grace of meeting many of these figures on my journey as a bboy and what I've heard them say live and in the flesh is greater than what ever you can read through wikipedia or search through google.

gietje_ram

please stop this, it's terrible in every possible way.

paranoia

October 05, 2013, 03:43:05 PM #28 Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:49:31 PM by paranoia
Quote from: JustRK on October 05, 2013, 03:30:12 PM
Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 03:10:58 PM
check it out:

are you kidding me lol, I ran through my freestyle? Uhh, You can hear my bars hit the 16ths and 8ths and I actually pause my lines unlike you where your bars roll off of random portions of the song. That's why I said "where's your flow" because your pauses are not as obvious as mine (except for in the versace beat because anyone can steal a flow).

btw you're wrong. rap did not originate in the bronx so maybe you should stop looking things up on google before you try to argue with me and get burned (because honestly you haven't made any good come backs to what I've had to say, you just keep playing it off and going to another subject).

Rap has a history through spoken word poetry which originated way before hip hop emerged in the east coast. I'm a bboy (as you can tell by my forum picture) and hip hop exploded around the time kool herc and the sugar hill gang came around.

so please, gtfo with giving me a history lesson and get your history right first. I don't even care how old you are, but I've had the grace of meeting many of these figures on my journey as a bboy and what I've heard them say live and in the flesh is greater than what ever you can read through wikipedia or search through google.
Okay, first off let me blake with yah. Someone who claiming to know hiphop/rap has the most horrific bars
Im just being nice with yah by saying "it was alright". You used every diss line every rapper used at
some point. B-Boying doesn't give you any knowledge on rap as you can you tell rap and dance are
completely different subjects. B-Boy is a hip-hop dance yes but can it spit lyrics nope. I can ramble
on and on about how your so wrong in so many ways. Considering that was your first rap song. I bet you
didn't freestyle on that, but there's no way of proving that just like there's no way of proving your
a b-boy by your picture. If you listen carefully to the background I hit the chimes correctly.  Yes it originated from poetry and country music believe it or not. Again Rap would
have never happened if New york's underground wasn't in the picture.
So your making bold statements like you know the stuff without any proof. At least I have the facts. Oh please
"from what I heard" shut up you believe everything everyone says are you gullible?
EGK!

JustRK

Quote from: paranoia on October 05, 2013, 03:43:05 PM
Okay, first off let me blake with yah. Someone who claiming to know hiphop/rap has the most horrific bars
Im just being nice with yah by saying "it was alright". You used every diss line every rapper used at
some point. B-Boying doesn't give you any knowledge on rap at you can you tell rap and dance are
completely different subjects. B-Boy is a hip-hop dance yes but can it spit lyrics nope. I can ramble
on and on about how your so wrong in so many ways. Considering that was your first rap song. I bet you
didn't freestyle on that, but there's no way of proving that just like there's no way of proving your
a b-boy by your picture. If you listen carefully to the background I hit the chimes correctly.  Yes it originated from poetry and country music believe it or not. Again Rap would
have never happened if New york's underground wasn't in the picture.
So your making bold statements like you know the stuff without any proof. At least I have the facts. Oh please
"from what I heard" shut up you believe everything everyone says are you gullible?

bboying is an element of hip hop, not "a hip hop dance" you ignorant quack. bboying was non-existent without an emcee and a dj back in the day where graffiti artist and hip hop enthusiast would listen to spoken word at these events. So to say they are completely different just proves that you are either too young or you don't know your hip hop history. My proof is that my facts are in depth and they're true because you can go to any real source of hip hop history and they'll tell you these things. Your statements are so broad because...you read or heard those things from a questionable source.  "New yorks underground" are you serious? I bet you know nothing of those locations besides the bronx because I already mentioned it.

oh btw  "from what I heard?"  those people are the originators of hip hop. Kool herc? skeeter rabbit? pimp c and rev run? hell yeah I'm gullible to what they say because they are the icons of hip hop you dummy.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-