April 19, 2024, 05:46:43 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Ross' Raid team

Ross' Raid team

Started by Rossbach, October 09, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suppe102

November 01, 2013, 06:50:41 PM #30 Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:59:26 PM by suppe102
IGN:Calvin Klein
Level:270
Why do you want to join:rossnub
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+):job / 8-9h
Time zone: korean/
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid:n0

Rossbach

November 11, 2013, 02:32:28 AM #31 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:35:53 AM by Rossbach
Finally time to start raiding, sry for the wait. Ross wanted more people but sadly there is not that many people qualified (skill, availability, etc) for this team.

Ross will be doing raid runs at the following dates and times:

Saturday 16, Saturday 23, and Sunday 24.

The scheduled time will be at 4pm GMT -8 (Pacific time.) Keep in mind this is when it starts, you will be required to stay for hours past this point.

Refer to this if needed: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

If there are any problems such as being unavailable during this or simply want a time change because it starts at 12am your time, then post here. There is still a while until the 16th.  ::)

If nothing is said you will be expected to be here BY the time posted (should arrive early as this is when it starts.)

If there are slots available for the raid from the main group, players in the waiting group will be selected to join.

Omnomnom eating toast.

jinhongzhu

You are missing 2 people in ur main ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Rossbach

November 11, 2013, 02:42:06 AM #33 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:44:08 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: jinhongzhu on November 11, 2013, 02:39:33 AM
You are missing 2 people in ur main ::)

Then Ross will select 2 people from the fill-ins at the start of the raid. Everyone from main and fillers are expected to be there ready (unless they post here in the forum that they can't come)  ::)

This is why Ross stalled for so long, was hoping for more that can be in main group.

Omnomnom eating toast.

JustRK

IGN: RK
Level: 235 (for now)
Why do you want to join: because I'm tired of carrying 221 :p
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): I'm on around the clock
Time zone: PST
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: Lol what

Thornz

Please make sure to video your raids (even tho I'm sure you were already going to)

I wanna see how you guys do the map, wether you win or not....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

i will be there
make sure to bring a mic guys, srs raiding requires proper communication.
we'll discuss raidcall servers and whatnot when the time comes.

loewe98

IGN : FireY
Level : 267 soon 268
Timezone GMT +1
Ho available are you ? I got to school and i got to the gym , i also go out but i have enpugh spare time to play.

Madprox

I see that i'm listed as a nub that's waiting for a spot.
If you want me in the 8 man main team, saturday the16th, i can/will be there.
let me know up front if you can, so i can plan something else if i'm not required.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Rossbach

Quote from: Madprox on November 11, 2013, 12:48:22 PM
I see that i'm listed as a nub that's waiting for a spot.
If you want me in the 8 man main team, saturday the16th, i can/will be there.
let me know up front if you can, so i can plan something else if i'm not required.

No idea, depends on how many people do not show up that day.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

IGN: TRICKY2G
Level: idk 251 or some shit?
Why do you want to join: allie told me to
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): not very available unless im directly told to get on. im on at the randomest of hours for long periods of times, someone just needs to see me on and say "yz be on in this amount of time"
Time zone: -9.5
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: no, unless the raid will go for 3 hours then i will leave
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Hey Ross i just want to say i'm still available for this.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Rossbach

Raid is in 22 hours (-5 min, 31 seconds) from this post.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

Rossbach

Raid in 5 hours 54 mins.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-