April 26, 2024, 08:07:33 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Ross' Raid team

Ross' Raid team

Started by Rossbach, October 09, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

IGN: Mod Hanna
Level: 259
Why do you want to join: I love raids and i would like to be one of those who made it trough the map. And I want the set aswell.
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): I can stand playing for hours (2-3 or more) and i have school. I get home at 6pm my time. After that I'm ususally on until 2-3am Before i sleep.
Time zone: GMT +1
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: Rarely. That was just a bad coincidence =c

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Madprox

IGN: GM Max
Level: 242 (i can bring my alt, lvl 251, if needed)
Why do you want to join: Teamwork. Dedictaion. Respect.
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): I'll have my job in the future, i can make time though probably.
Time zone: GMT +2
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: I tend to eat cookies. 

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Meteor

October 09, 2013, 07:42:56 PM #17 Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:53:10 PM by Meteor
IGN: GM Meteor
Level: 246
Why do you want to join: Kewl armors + it's fun.
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): School like every day but I guess I can play for at least an hour when I get home.
Time zone: GMT +2
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: Nah but I might need to go for a meal. c:

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

i would love to join the rossaid team :D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ghostkid17

IGN: Mod Oreos
Level: 235
Why do you want to join: It gives me something else to do
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): School Monday-Friday, I get home around 2:00 PM.
Time zone: EST
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: Not usually
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

TinyPatch

I really want to see how this ends up :D
Seems cool good job rossnub :o
Tiny

medchiller

IGN: Mod MedChill
Level: 261
Why do you want to join: I like doing raid because of all the team work. :)
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): School Mon-Fri Get home at 4:00 PM. I can for an hour+ easily
Time zone: PST
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: No.

xXassassinXx

My ign is -FLAMING BABY -  I want to join because. I need to finish my raid set and because raid is freakin fun so I'm down....i can stand playing for an hour so count me in bra bra  ;)
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

Ramk1ng

October 10, 2013, 10:20:24 AM #23 Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 01:10:20 PM by Ramk1ng
Ign = ] Ramk1ng ,(-zulu )   I am actually the real owner and starter of account Ramk1ng, not the player who was playing under the name zulu.

Why? Cuz i think it will be fun ;) and i think with a bit of excercise i can reach the lvl.

My lvl 242

I dont need to go in raids, got sometimes stuff to do but i can move that to other time.

I am a patch

Timezone  gmt+1

How avaible are you? i think about 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more sometimes less.

Meteor

Why are we waiting for a free spot when there's 3 free already? ???

(click to show/hide)

Purple

Quote from: Meteor on October 14, 2013, 06:52:24 AM
Why are we waiting for a free spot when there's 3 free already? ???

I would think that that means he doesn't think you guys are good enough to be in the official team.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

Don't worry Ross I'm alive. Was sailing for the weekend but I'm back now. I'm a patch Btw

-Speedy-

IGN: -Speedy-
Level: 256
Why do you want to join: I really like the raid armor and think it would be a blast trying to get it with a whole team.
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): i can play whenever i want on weekends but weekdays i got School and Baseball.
Time zone: mountain time (i live in arizona it its same time as like British Columbia)
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: No i will never leave to do anything while i am in the game ill be very focussed.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

jinhongzhu

ign: tzeshuan
lv:225(254 when mem)
why i want to join: cuz i want to ::)
how available are you? after skool im free
time zone: gmt +5
do you randomly leave to do things? sometimes ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Robocop7ant

IGN: Redblack
Level: 248 (i think)
Why do you want to join: because it sounds cool,and i am going to be active ;] (if it's still when i come back)
How available are you (job? school?) (can you stand playing for an hour+): back in xmas vacation, and original vacations and school ends at may ;))
Time zone: +1
Do you randomly leave to do things such as walk your dog in the middle of a raid: no, cause i quited smoking ;]
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-