June 27, 2024, 10:18:39 PMLatest Member: TurkHit
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » new minibot 'walker gal'

new minibot 'walker gal'

Started by Cooky, October 17, 2013, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

So what you're asking for is a recolor? Yeah I doubt that's gonna happen.

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

no hes asking for a walker gal for girls this a lot of girls play this game. and it will have more girly colors.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 17, 2013, 12:29:01 AM
no hes asking for a walker gal for girls this a lot of girls play this game. and it will have more girly colors.

Which is a recolor of a current item. Also, don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to say the girls that play this game want a pink mini-bot?
Pretty stupid stereotype imo.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on October 17, 2013, 12:36:03 AM
Also, don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to say the girls that play this game want a pink mini-bot?

there is already girl 'themed' items in the game, and they too are pink

everyone one of them

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on October 17, 2013, 12:37:50 AM
Also, don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to say the girls that play this game want a pink mini-bot?

there is already girl 'themed' items in the game, and they too are pink

everyone one of them

Doesn't change the fact that I think it's a stupid stereotype. Gonna stop posting here since this is just gonna get more off topic.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

-Speedy-

Which is a recolor of a current item. Also, don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to say the girls that play this game want a pink mini-bot?
a stereo type da Fuk? who cares if it is its not offensive at all im not offending anyone choose your words correctly.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

I think he did pick his words correctly you just don't understand him

spiderstar

Quote from: Cooky on October 17, 2013, 12:40:50 AM
yes it is a dumb stereotype

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 17, 2013, 12:43:55 AM

a stereo type da ***? who cares if it is its not offensive at all im not offending anyone choose your words correctly.

Both of you please don't go off-topic.

I would only like this idea as like a "Valentines Day" reward as valentines day is associated with pink, red, and white.  Just because there are girls in this game doesn't mean we should have a specific item saying "Hey we're girls look at us with pink stuff".  

Cooky

Quote from: spiderstar on October 17, 2013, 12:45:44 AM
Just because there are girls in this game doesn't mean we should have a specific item saying "Hey we're girls look at us with pink stuff".  

Yea lets just ignore the fact there is already multiple items in the game that are girl themed and are pink?   :-\

Selene

If this happened you might as well do this to every item in-game.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on October 17, 2013, 01:29:36 AM
If this happened you might as well do this to every item in-game.

nah

I just got the idea because walker 'bro' is a boy term. so I think there should be an alternative for girls

Yz

it's not just a boy term. i named it walker bro to just say it's your mate with legs. nothing even defines its gender it just has legs lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on October 17, 2013, 11:21:49 AM
it's not just a boy term. i named it walker bro to just say it's your mate with legs. nothing even defines its gender it just has legs lol

well... ok

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-