May 23, 2024, 08:36:09 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Applying for staff on bots!!! (i know there isn't an application but...)

Applying for staff on bots!!! (i know there isn't an application but...)

Started by zain19, October 18, 2013, 12:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zain19

My intentions is good. I plan on trying to make a change for the better (which if accepted i will do and will do it well). And purple i'm not some random. i have been here longer than most people that has posted in this topic. Thanks for all the support. I am really hoping i get the chance to prove myself.

Epic xD

Quote from: Purple on October 18, 2013, 01:26:34 AM
I sort of doubt that a random person (no offense to the original poster) will get GM on Bots.

Either way the second he muted someone for that reason he'd be demoted.
>is a random
>mfw accuses someone else of being a random

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Purple

Quote from: Epic xD on October 18, 2013, 01:44:16 AM
I sort of doubt that a random person (no offense to the original poster) will get GM on Bots.

>is a random

I don't think I can really be considered a random anymore. I'm not an 'old***' by any means, but the OP's account is pretty much the definition of random. Now that I know who it is though, my opinion is different.

^**** im special xd

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on October 18, 2013, 01:44:16 AM

>is a random

in the bc community asmit is more renowned than you
DISCORD killyzkill

zain19

im ZYLON aka G5 aka Poka etc. im well known and i have been playing bc for quite some time. (played the first server then it closed and then this server came about ~ both bc servers and also played acclaim).

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

droid zylon1

Iridion

this thread is so much lols

im not even bothering listing all the stupid things in this thread (and theres plenty)

but seriously, high chance of this guy becoming staff? ahaha

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

droid zylon1

dont see anyone else making an effort to help bots!! but me so...?

Selene

Application is poorly done & you can act really immature at times and I just don't think you would be any good nor how to handle situations, but I'm not in charge over there so my opinion doesn't matter.

Materger

Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 18, 2013, 01:52:19 PM

I'm sure many people have attempted to help the zylongaming bots server in the past, but I don't think adding a staff member would make any significant difference.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

droid zylon1

Quote from: Selene on October 18, 2013, 01:55:41 PM
Application is poorly done & you can act really immature at times and I just don't think you would be any good nor how to handle situations, but I'm not in charge over there so my opinion doesn't matter.
Ide just like to help the server and i have matured alot. and i could prove i could make a change if i had the chance. (poorly done because no template and i didnt know where to start).

droid zylon1

Quote from: Materger on October 18, 2013, 01:56:52 PM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on October 18, 2013, 01:52:19 PM

I'm sure many people have attempted to help the zylongaming bots server in the past, but I don't think adding a staff member would make any significant difference.
if i advertise and removed hackers and spam, that would be a difference.

opuiq3

There are no hackers on BOTS, there is no one lol.

^yw allie

Materger

Please edit your post next time to avoid double posting and like "opuiq3" there's barely any active players at the moment in zylon bots.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-