May 23, 2024, 08:34:00 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Applying for staff on bots!!! (i know there isn't an application but...)

Applying for staff on bots!!! (i know there isn't an application but...)

Started by zain19, October 18, 2013, 12:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zain19

my ign: scorbion19
My level: 78
Why i should be chosen for bots!! staff: no active staff is on (i know there isn't many players but 1 active staff would be nice?). I play the server a lot. I want to revive the server. There is a lot of spam on bots!! forms and i would like to get rid of it. Also there is many people who ask for help and assistance on bots!! that's never been on boutcheetah. On another note there is occasionally a few hackers here and there. I would enjoy taking care of these problems. I know my duty's as being staff. I know all the games rules. To me i like bots!! more than boutcheeah and i would love nothing more than to see it progress and succeed like boutcheetah has.
my intentions is to improve the game, remove the spam, help players, advertise bots!!, revive it, take care of rule breakers , and more

please consider it,
thanks

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zain19

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Purple

Doubt you'll get it but good luck.

Also just for the record, there's a difference between a mod and a forum mod.

A mod handles in-game duties and a forum mod..well that should be obvious.

^**** im special xd

zain19

Quote from: Purple on October 18, 2013, 12:22:37 AM

Well a GM can control the forms and the game. I am aiming for better game play for those who truly love BOTS!!. The game has been part of my life for a while and i would love nothing more than to see it success and have friendly, nice, and competitive players on it once again. Hopefully i can be of some help to the game.

Quote from: Madprox on October 18, 2013, 12:22:01 AM
I like your enthusiasm.

Thanks max :)

Purple

Quote from: zain19 on October 18, 2013, 12:26:45 AM

Well a GM can control the forms and the game. I am aiming for better game play for those who truly love BOTS!!. The game has been part of my life for a while and i would love nothing more than to see it success and have friendly, nice, and competitive players on it once again. Hopefully i can be of some help to the game.

I like your enthusiasm.

I actually misread the post a bit, ignore what I said.

^**** im special xd

zain19

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 18, 2013, 12:29:45 AM
Quote from: zain19 on October 18, 2013, 12:26:45 AM

I like your enthusiasm.

And the GM abilities to have special armour and coin items.

That is not the reason. If any of you think that's the reason then that part can be left out. My intentions is to help the game progress.
Thanks

@bombz, Thanks :) i love all the support guys

-Speedy-

id like to see you get it btw you poka right aka g5 ;) but yea hope you get it and make some people play bots.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

paranoia

He obviously going to get the position so respect him now or he might mute yah when you decide to plays bots.
EGK!

-Speedy-

Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 01:24:40 AM
He obviously going to get the position so respect him now or he might mute yah when you decide to plays bots.
obviously is a big word him having a high chance yes but not obviously and its doubtful that he would and can mute anyone for a post on bout cheetah a different game.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

I sort of doubt that a random person (no offense to the original poster) will get GM on Bots.

Either way the second he muted someone for that reason he'd be demoted.

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Purple on October 18, 2013, 01:26:34 AM

I sort of doubt that a random person (no offense to the original poster) will get GM on Bots.

What I am trying to say he wont take it easy on you if you do something wrong. I have 99% confidence with this kid the other 1% is if Allie wants to infamous and cool.  8)
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: paranoia on October 18, 2013, 01:29:18 AM
Quote from: Purple on October 18, 2013, 01:26:34 AM

What I am trying to say he wont take it easy on you if you do something wrong. I have 99% confidence with this kid the other 1% is if Allie wants to infamous and cool.  8)

You having confidence in him makes me doubt him even more. Gonna stop posting in this thread cause it's getting a bit spammy.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-