March 29, 2024, 07:25:03 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr

Banned?

Started by BonzoDog, October 18, 2013, 01:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzoDog

why did i got banned for hacking? I never used hack in the games :l
Please any  Admins or gms help me solve this problem

Purple

For some reason I feel like you're not the real BonzoDog.

^**** im special xd

BonzoDog

Quote from: Purple on October 18, 2013, 01:59:42 AM
Im not bonzodog im 3 i bought this acc from Eren Yaeger

-Speedy-

i got banned for flaming  "it happens" (Forest Gump) live with it and move on.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 18, 2013, 03:00:59 AM
i got banned for flaming  "it happens" (Forest Gump) live with it and move on.
It's possible that he's telling the truth.

^**** im special xd

medchiller

What's your ingame name?

Rossbach

Most likely Bozo, he loved to use red text in the forum (check out his previous posts), and he just happened to use red text when he made this topic.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

If you bought this account, you got screwed over.
This character was permanently banned in May for hacking. A lot.
I say that again. In May. Like five months ago.

123bomb123

Quote from: Allie on October 18, 2013, 02:51:26 PM
What a
Quote from: Rossbach on October 18, 2013, 03:16:16 AM
Bozo

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

Quote from: 123bomb123 on October 18, 2013, 02:57:52 PM
Quote from: Allie on October 18, 2013, 02:51:26 PM
What a
Quote from: Rossbach on October 18, 2013, 03:16:16 AM
Bozo

ahah

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

qkrgk679

Quote from: BonzoDog on October 18, 2013, 02:03:54 AM
i`m eren yaeger
you lier
i did not sell.
>:(

BonzoDog

Quote from: qkrgk679 on October 20, 2013, 08:07:09 AM
i`m eren yaeger
you lier
i did not sell.
OMG people are not getting what im said. I will just tell the whole story very quicky. The firsttime my account got perm banned was like in May, but because now i have chance to post on forum because i am korean but i found a translator like weeks ago helping me with this case. Basically I dont know why i am banned and it said i got perm banned because of Hacking an account Or using hack i dont know. I really want to get this account unbanned for many reasons, because this was like the first account i got in BC so i had massive care about this account. I got this account from a korean internet cafe called Hankook Official Boutcheetah Cafe and a person which i thought hes BC name was  Eren Yaeger whom says its not him sold me this account bonzodog. The only way to prove this is i think to check the log and the ip logged on with this Account but i am definetely sure that i didnt use hack but also hack an account. So i really want this account to be unbanned, or at least please let me get my item back. There was metojack and many rare items that i bought them for real money. please help me

-Speedy-

Quote from: BonzoDog on October 21, 2013, 02:21:06 AM
i`m eren yaeger
you lier
i did not sell.
OMG people are not getting what im said. I will just tell the whole story very quicky. The firsttime my account got perm banned was like in May, but because now i have chance to post on forum because i am korean but i found a translator like weeks ago helping me with this case. Basically I dont know why i am banned and it said i got perm banned because of Hacking an account Or using hack i dont know. I really want to get this account unbanned for many reasons, because this was like the first account i got in BC so i had massive care about this account. I got this account from a korean internet cafe called Hankook Official Boutcheetah Cafe and a person which i thought hes BC name was  Eren Yaeger whom says its not him sold me this account bonzodog. The only way to prove this is i think to check the log and the ip logged on with this Account but i am definetely sure that i didnt use hack but also hack an account. So i really want this account to be unbanned, or at least please let me get my item back. There was metojack and many rare items that i bought them for real money. please help me

even if your telling you truth you did real life trading with is against the rules so you should be banned.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

BonzoDog

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 21, 2013, 02:27:14 AM
Quote from: BonzoDog on October 21, 2013, 02:21:06 AM
i`m eren yaeger
you lier
i did not sell.

even if your telling you truth you did real life trading with is against the rules so you should be banned.
wow than every koreans should be banned because they usually don know about that kinda rules which no one told them and lots of them did the real life trading. Also i said that  i did trading with a korean money system something like gift card so its not a really real life trading

BonzoDog

so no1 can help me??? at least get my item back??

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-