May 02, 2024, 03:02:31 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » MrDucky38 saying his bye bye.

MrDucky38 saying his bye bye.

Started by Shadows, October 19, 2013, 01:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadows

Hello bout cheetah comunity. I'm here today to tell you guys that i lost interest in boutcheetah. I'm sorry for everyone who liked me. ( not many players) I would like to thanks everyone who camed in my life since i first started 3 years ago. i hope you guys will have success in your life and luck. i would like to hanks my guildies that become in my life and have been part of this awsome guild name Assassins. Thank to Kenny, Allie and Yz for this awsome game witch have made me happy since 3 years. this game was my favorite since acclaim got out and i shearshed so many years to get it back. this game and community has changed my life forever.

SPECIAL THANKS

i would like to hanks my best friend of the game. Baggie you are the one that made my life change since you started playing this game. Without you, it would been a long time i would of quited this game. you'll always stay my friend and ill never forget you in my life. i wish you success and luck in your life and family. i hope you'll find a nice job and keep going buddy. i would like to thanks -Advent- who have made my life change in all the sense of the term. i had some bad situation in my life with made me do some bad stuff so myself with i wont go into. Because of you, i started forgeting what i think ed before in my life and Ive been with my family more then i was before like you suggest me and its supper great. -Advent- you change my life ill never forget you and i hope you wont as well. i would like to thanks as well materger who have been my friend since he started playing. i gotta say that you have been a nice staff member, so far my number #1. i would like to thanks GODZ who was french like i was and i never got the chance to became friend with you but i guess you didn't like me that much. Anyways, you'll always be in my memory. i would like to thanks spikenor who have been my number one friend, supporter, fan, co leader and having fun with you was easy. your an hilarious person and i hope you'll always be like your friendship. sorry if i forgot someone but you'll always be in my hart no mater what.  R E V O, thanks for your friendship and donation you made to this awsome guild. good luck in your life and i wish you success

i wish a good continuation of BoutCheetah and i hope it will always be up and running for when i want and ready to come back. i quited this game not because of the staff or the game itself, i quited the game cause I'm almost going to university so i gotta consentrate in my school project and grades. i hope you guys will Always have me in my memory and have fun everyone.

PS: speedy ik you hate me but i don't. :)

MrDucky38/-DarkMASTER-/-Silent_Shadow-

-Speedy-

i dont hate you at all lol. and ive heard your voice you do not sound like someone going to university you sound young.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Shadows

i have 2 more year this one and the next one then univercity. ik im young but its still somthing in my life that i gotta work hard so sorry

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

ghostkid17

Bye, good luck in university.  ;D Hope you stop by from time to time to say hi.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Shadows

Thanks oreos i will no wory weekend if its possible.

Materger

Have a wonderful time away from the game and make sure to pop in via forums when you have time to say hello. I wish you the best of luck when you go to university. You might even be able to play a few games on the weekends.

I wont forget those funny skype calls and pvp games. 8')

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Shadows

me ether mat (heart) and i will maybe in weekends that i have time. i hope you'll never forget me as well :)

Cooky

mic99

Goodbye Ducky, good luck in school and pop bye on the forums, or in game to say hello from time to time.  ;)

Moved to Offtopic

Materger

Quote from: coco303030 on October 19, 2013, 01:59:46 AM
me ether mat (heart) and i will maybe in weekends that i have time. i hope you'll never forget me as well :)
Don't worry. I forget many names, but yours is hard to forget since its funny. :P

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Shadows

haha, thanks buddy. your as well :p

Materger

Quote from: coco303030 on October 19, 2013, 02:03:35 AM
haha, thanks buddy. your as well :p

My name is just strange as heck, even the making of it was. I key bashed in something like matekjrenkfl and added "rger"

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Shadows

lol ik but i didnt want to be mean lol.

123bomb123

Bye, enjoy your life. Very wholesome goodbye thread and I respect that.

Glad BoutCheetah made you happy.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-