May 23, 2024, 04:10:01 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I wanna address something very quick.

I wanna address something very quick.

Started by paranoia, October 20, 2013, 11:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

on the next episode of desperate housewives/bc players
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Purple on October 21, 2013, 12:30:37 AM
You can be annoying on the forums but after actually talking to you my opinion changed quite a bit.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Purple

^**** im special xd

paranoia

Quote from: Yz on October 21, 2013, 12:31:12 AM
on the next episode of desperate housewives/bc players
Lol
Quote from: Madprox on October 21, 2013, 12:33:15 AM
Quote from: Purple on October 21, 2013, 12:30:37 AM
You can be annoying on the forums but after actually talking to you my opinion changed quite a bit.
Im a bit more serious in game because I have to be because of EGK.
EGK!

Cooky

I never got to talk with him outside of forum so I cant say outside of what I see on forum, where he is annoying

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2013, 12:37:03 AM
I never got to talk with him outside of forum so I cant say outside of what I see on forum, where he is annoying

I way different outside forums believe me ::) hate when other people judge people for post without getting to know the person 8)
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: paranoia on October 21, 2013, 12:38:58 AM
Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2013, 12:37:03 AM

I way different outside forums believe me ::) hate when other people judge people for post without getting to know the person 8)

I didn't judge u outside of forum

I said on forum u are annoying sometimes

123bomb123

It's okay Selene's the most annoying poster, she has no say.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

spiderstar

"Is this what others think of me? I just wanna say I am making the forums more active again thats what i've been doing if you dont like it GTFO and stop sending me hate messages *****es."

Why bother making a post then if you don't care what other people think.  You obviously care or else you wouldn't have made this post.
Although I haven't been around until around the past 3 days, I gotta agree with Selene.  My first impression of you is a attention whore.  Maybe even more than Cooky was originally (no offense Cooky, you're doing fine now).

Cooky

Quote from: spiderstar on October 21, 2013, 12:55:05 AM
My first impression of you is a attention whore.  Maybe even more than Cooky was originally (no offense Cooky, you're doing fine now).

:-*

paranoia

Quote from: spiderstar on October 21, 2013, 12:55:05 AM
"Is this what others think of me? I just wanna say I am making the forums more active again thats what i've been doing if you dont like it GTFO and stop sending me hate messages *****es."

Why bother making a post then if you don't care what other people think.  You obviously care or else you wouldn't have made this post.
Although I haven't been around until around the past 3 days, I gotta agree with Selene.  My first impression of you is a attention whore.  Maybe even more than Cooky was originally (no offense Cooky, you're doing fine now).

THATS BECAUSE I CAN DO WHATEVER THE ****! I WANT 8)
EGK!

paranoia

Lets be honest I haven't really been mean to anyone beside in my rap videos so...  ::)
EGK!

Cooky

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on October 21, 2013, 01:00:18 AM
no one ever said u were being mean..
I know that but still I am nice to everyone but yet some people wanna be bastards and flame me and shit. But its alright I know how Im going to handle this now. 8)
EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-