May 23, 2024, 10:46:48 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hi! I'm back after 5-7 years!

Hi! I'm back after 5-7 years!

Started by sicko07, October 22, 2013, 06:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sicko07

Hey guys! My IGN is siCKO and I was a member of ZeaL aka Sanctuary which is now dead...

Who am I?
Well my name is Aaron and my IGN is siCKO. I currently attend UT Austin and I am an Electrical Engineering major. I'm Asian and I love to play sports. Being an E E major does take up a lot of my time but there's always time for fun! So I decided to pick up Bots again. I also play League of Legends, IGN: SpydrMouse, feel free to add me.

Reason for coming back: Bots was the first game I play after Runescape and it was also a game I stuck with for years until it slowly died out because it was being constantly hacked. I loved the Bots community and game altogether, I want to get back into it. I was really active in the forums as well as in the game. As soon as I heard about this new Bots version I rushed to install it. What makes it even better is that I still have my old account! I also use to make signature, I made a topic in the GFX section showcasing some of my work that I found in my photobucket so feel free to go check it out! I might get back into that as well.

I just wanted to introduce myself and give everyone an insight of who I am and why I am here. I'm excited to see how this goes.

JustRK

Welcome to bout cheetah   ;D a lot of people in the community are players of acclaim bots and to my knowledge players from the original zeal (without the ' mark) are still around. I myself have quit playing runescape and league.

Anyway ^^ the community is pretty welcoming as a whole

IDiiL

IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

mic99

Purple

Already met you in-game but welcome back to Boutcheetah.

^**** im special xd

Selene

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Experiences

Welcome to Boutcheetah! :) Got any questions? Feel free to ask me, i'd be glad to help.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

sicko07

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Epic xD

October 23, 2013, 07:40:16 PM #12 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:42:51 PM by Epic xD
Quote from: sicko07 on October 22, 2013, 06:10:10 AM
I loved the Bots community and game altogether, I want to get back into it.
The community here is not very good, especially when you compare it to the Bots community. I recommend you talk to Corr and join the ZeaL chat group.

Also, unless you enjoy grinding, I'd recommend you just play League and the other games you're playing. Currently, I'm playing SSB, SM64, Conker, and GTA V.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Purple

Quote from: Epic xD on October 23, 2013, 07:40:16 PM
Quote from: sicko07 on October 22, 2013, 06:10:10 AM
I loved the Bots community and game altogether, I want to get back into it.
The community here is not very good, especially when you compare it to the Bots community. I recommend you talk to Corr and join the ZeaL chat group.

Also, unless you enjoy grinding, I'd recommend you just play League and the other games you're playing. Currently, I'm playing SSB, SM64, Conker, and GTA V.

stop being an old*** and let him enjoy the community. It may not be as good but it's still great...for the most part anyway.

^**** im special xd

Epic xD

Quote from: Purple on October 23, 2013, 07:44:33 PM
stop being an old*** and let him enjoy the community. It may not be as good but it's still great...for the most part anyway.
I'm not being an old*** -- I'm looking at things from a critical perspective. The community is not great when you have a bunch of 10 year olds ass kissing to the admins and pretending to be hot shit. That's not cool, let alone great. I also would say that it's very far from great that the one of the admins of this game doesn't want to give base the update it deserves because he/she doesn't like me. ::) How is that great? That's being based off of petty politics from 4 years ago that should not matter when I'm willing to put my differences aside to help out.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-