July 01, 2024, 10:55:26 PMLatest Member: jtaletxdqw
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Rebuck!

Rebuck!

Started by Bombz, October 24, 2013, 01:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

rebuck256 is your new name

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Materger

Quote from: Rebuck on October 24, 2013, 02:32:19 PM
Quote from: Bombz on October 24, 2013, 02:30:45 PM
Quote from: FallenShadow on October 24, 2013, 02:13:03 PM
I am messaging you to address the extreme amount of stupidity you have caused upon yourself trying to look like a hacker, I will be referring to your threats to the Boutcheetah community and the even stupider picture in your sig.

First off, lets address your green matrix effect. That is nothing besides you changing the properties of your cmd prompt and typing in a simple code in a notepad and saving as a .bat. The code you used is probably:
Quote@echo off
color 0a
:top
echo (type in %random% 14 times here)
goto top
If your even intelligent enough to do that, or you probably downloaded a pre made  .bat file.

Second, your one command you typed in. shutdown -i. Shutdown -i is a LOCAL command that will only shut down computers on your internet, so your not shutting anyone down besides someone on your network, if you can even figure out how to. Very nice attempt to look like a hacker that ended up making you look like a bigger retard than you already have presented yourself as with your fake picture.

Have a nice day

lol that was the first thing I try'd it sucks

Please stop trying, you're awful. :c

Xaterger has a better chance being a hacker

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Rebuck

As i said that was one of the first things i try'd it doesn't work it's shet, it's easier to trade people using this website and that wasn't even confirgured good now i got the good system uploaded i can start doing this shet im just shutting down a random IP

Materger

Quote from: Rebuck on October 24, 2013, 02:48:58 PM
As i said that was one of the first things i try'd it doesn't work it's shet, it's easier to trade people using this website and that wasn't even confirgured good now i got the good system uploaded i can start doing this shet im just shutting down a random IP

That's cute. lol  8)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

No. You were asked to shut down Asmit's PC, not a random.
Show us what you're worth or stop annoying everyone.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Rebuck

Quote from: Madprox on October 24, 2013, 02:58:06 PM

Max nvm this

Madprox

Quote from: Rebuck on October 24, 2013, 03:01:21 PM

Max nvm this
So you admit you're full of lies.
good.
bye.

Rebuck

Quote from: Madprox on October 24, 2013, 03:02:02 PM

Max nvm this
good.
bye.

I ment i won't hack asmit lawl...

Madprox

Quote from: Rebuck on October 24, 2013, 03:02:40 PM

Max nvm this
good.
bye.

You were asked to.

Materger

Quote from: Rebuck on October 24, 2013, 03:02:40 PM

Max nvm this
good.
bye.

You can't do it anyways. i thought chu were a master 13 year old hacker god :(

why did it have to be a wannabe hacker again.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

hawk5005

Guise, stop or else he will ping your IP to death.

paranoia

EGK!

Rossbach

"U only have one chance in life, don't mess up~"

So much for that chance....  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bombz

REBUCK YOU WERE ASKED TO JUST DO IT ALREADY

REMEMBER

Quote from: Allie on October 23, 2013, 07:00:59 PM
Quote from: Rebuck on October 23, 2013, 06:28:35 PMI can hack computer also these ZC but as I said i won't do it because than I will be banned lawl

Hack asmit, or I will ban you.
There's your reason. If I hear from asmit that his computer has not been compromised by friday, your accounts will all be banned and deleted.
Try me.

Quote from: Rossbach on October 24, 2013, 03:30:01 PM
"U only have one chance in life, don't mess up~"

So much for that chance....  ::)

Hey ross

antisickness

Quote from: Bombz on October 24, 2013, 02:30:45 PM
Quote from: FallenShadow on October 24, 2013, 02:13:03 PM
I am messaging you to address the extreme amount of stupidity you have caused upon yourself trying to look like a hacker, I will be referring to your threats to the Boutcheetah community and the even stupider picture in your sig.

First off, lets address your green matrix effect. That is nothing besides you changing the properties of your cmd prompt and typing in a simple code in a notepad and saving as a .bat. The code you used is probably:
Quote@echo off
color 0a
:top
echo (type in %random% 14 times here)
goto top
If your even intelligent enough to do that, or you probably downloaded a pre made  .bat file.

Second, your one command you typed in. shutdown -i. Shutdown -i is a LOCAL command that will only shut down computers on your internet, so your not shutting anyone down besides someone on your network, if you can even figure out how to. Very nice attempt to look like a hacker that ended up making you look like a bigger retard than you already have presented yourself as with your fake picture.

Have a nice day

this is funny as shit lmaooo nice attempt if i was 3 yr old i might believe ahahah

gay

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-