April 24, 2024, 02:38:05 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » OMG Nasty!

OMG Nasty!

Started by paranoia, October 26, 2013, 08:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

OMG :-X This is nasty this is what happens when you drink soda a lot
(click to show/hide)
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-soda-does-to-your-teeth-2013-5
Thank god I brush my teeth ;D and keep it low with the surgery drinks 8)
EGK!

hur9

no that just happens if u just dont brush ur teeth
also depends on what kind of soda

paranoia

Quote from: hur90 on October 26, 2013, 08:54:30 PM
no that just happens if u just dont brush ur teeth
also depends on what kind of soda
Thats what I said "thank god I brush my teeth" ::)
EGK!

Rossbach

October 27, 2013, 03:35:22 AM #3 Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:55:16 AM by Rossbach
A lot of things can cause this, sometimes even people who take care of their teeth can end up like this. Of course neglect has a big impact on it. 2L of pop a day is fking dumb health wise, especially considering she never regularly brushed her teeth removing that layer of acid. From the look of this some of the teeth were not proper from birth, fking genetics (big ass tooth). The main question is, why did the person not get them treated / pulled before it got so bad? "The woman referenced in this article did not receive dental health services for more than 20 years." Poor gums. Neglectful people being neglectful.  ::)

As for comparison for drugs, it is fking stupid. Wopdie-do pop and drugs both contain acid, so does *shock* most salad dressings (vinegar), etc. Why not compare it to neglectful people who eat a crap-load of salad with a crap-load of acid-y salad dressing. In the end it is just another story that you should brush your teeth after covering it in stuff like acid, even stuff like sugars that remain in your mouth will eventually get broken down into acid and just sit there in your mouth while you sleep, slowly chipping away at your teeth. Oh and don't fking drink so much pop, called moderation.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-