April 23, 2024, 01:03:40 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Low Rate Server » Fundamentals ~All-Around Guild~ GP Event!!!!!

Fundamentals ~All-Around Guild~ GP Event!!!!!

Started by zomniethe4, November 28, 2010, 12:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

November 28, 2010, 12:39:25 AM Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:23:53 AM by zomniethe4
Fundamentals

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Striving my way to be the first person to make a guild at level 30, I have accomplished my goal and created this guild. The main reason for the name is because it's going to be the beginning of one of the best guilds on this second server. This guild will require a lot of hard work, but of course you gotta have teh lulz, So welcome members of Fundamentals.

Quote from: Bubu on November 29, 2010, 09:49:22 PM
FIRST EPIX GUILD EVENT!!

Well this event will be hosted by ZumZumZum and me, its a GP event, so the only thing u have to do is to play play n play! the event will start next Saturday (December 4th at 7pm GTM-5) and will end on December 10th at 7pm GTM-5.

We will take a screenshot of guild members gp next saturday at 7 pm and will compare it with the one we will take on December11, the 2 players that get more GP in this week will get the following prices ^^
1st place:300k Gigas
2nd place:100k Gigas
(Prices can change until Saturday, prolly we can add sumthing else  ;))

>..< i had some problems with the screenshots of GP 
so we will have to start event rigth now (9:00 am GTM-5) and end next sunday at 9:00PM GTM-5.
as some people had already some GP and i do not have the screenshots, i will add 100k gigas more to each prize.
new prices: 1st place:400k
                    2nd place:200k.

really sorry about that, i apologize for my erro

Have fun and get ready.
The only thing u cant do to get GP is hack betches ;D
Zum n Bubu.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

Leaders and Coleaders

Zomnie/zomniethe4                 Bubu/Bubu
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Members

Sniper/Sniper                             Robocop7ant/leiholm93

FasterThanDark/???                  xHct-/Hct(numbers)

Finite/???                                   Resolve/lllxxxlll

coolkaran/coolkaran100            Mr.Snow/jason321

Normal Rules

1. Hacking and/or hack leeching is prohibited.
2. Flamming, spamming, etc will not be tolerated on this thread unless we hazin a moment.
3. Respect all guild members.
4. Encourage your guild members every once in a while.
5. Respect the leaders decisions. If you have a problem with it please pm me or quick about it.
6. Every once in a while we might have grind sessions. Take advantage of them and try to level up.

PvP and BvB Rules

1. II, TD , Kowhax, and mobility are highly discouraged. They ruin the match and gives you less chances of becoming a better pvp'er/baser.
2. Try using only wings or even a coin head. It can improve your game.
3. Be a good sport. When you win/lose say Gg at the end. It's not hard pressing the same button twice.

Guild War Rules

PvP and Base Teams

PvP Team
________
-Open[Captain]
-Open
-Open
-Open

Subs:

BvB Team
________
-Open[Captain]
-Open
-Open
-Open

Subs:

Applying and Voting
The person testing you will decide whether your good enough or have enough potential to join.

IGN:
Bot Type:
Specialty:
Activeness:

Signatures and Ub's
Will be made sooner or later. Making us some would be appreciated.
Events and tourny's will be held in guild to keep our morale boosted. Donations are accepted as I hope to start a guild "library" soon so that members can check out items that they might need to use for a while. Thanks for reading this and zom is epic >;o

Zom

Allie

Es the second guild, and you're the second 30.
Just sayin'.

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

Wutever.
The first 30 was in a guild.
;]

zomniethe4

Zom

Robocop7ant

and i am the first who applying for the guild, since redemtion (name) can remakes, and thinking on a new 1.
but i maybe just staying here : D

ign: Robocop7ant
lvl: 23
active: (decide self) xD haha
<br />

zomniethe4

Go ahead and apply bro, I'll accept you when you do.

Zom

Robocop7ant

<br />

zomniethe4

Mmkay, log on when you get the chance.

Zom

Surgeypurgey

Ill join :D
IGN:squishy
Bot Type:Ram
Specialty:Sector
Activeness:Everyday, sometimes only weekends

Robocop7ant

zommeh on my name it is "Robocop7ant/leiholm93" not leiholm97
<br />

Jason321

Mr.Snow 
Level 14
Active: When ever i can.

FireyDevel

My bad on stealin a bit of your thunder there Zom :P

Good luck with the guild!!
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

zomniethe4

Quote from: leiholm93 on November 28, 2010, 07:38:49 AM
zommeh on my name it is "Robocop7ant/leiholm93" not leiholm97
Fixed,Surgey and Jason go ahead and apply.
It's ok firey >;o

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-