May 23, 2024, 11:01:30 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » 15 years minitank lol

15 years minitank lol

Started by Cooky, October 31, 2013, 01:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

by the time i'm 30 years old all of them expire lol

antisickness

Quote from: Bombz on October 31, 2013, 01:39:00 PM
by the time i'm 30 years old all of them expire lol

not if they're kept unused

Rebuck

Bombz

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ultranoob123

I think this event kinda sucks to be honest, its ruined any purpose to buying wings/mercs anymore, most people arent getting a new coinhead anytime soon and although its nice getting some good stuff every now and then the amounts are just excessive
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Rossbach

Quote from: ultranoob123 on October 31, 2013, 03:14:03 PM
I think this event kinda sucks to be honest, its ruined any purpose to buying wings/mercs anymore, most people arent getting a new coinhead anytime soon and although its nice getting some good stuff every now and then the amounts are just excessive

The amount of different types of coin items from the event is limited. Maybe someone will buy coin items in the shop that they like better than the ones they can get from the event? Besides it was pretty much like this already considering how cheap 1 year items are in the shop. Plus the fact that there is op perm versions of basically every single coin item part except for a flag (and skills but there are 10k, 1mill games of those floating around).  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024