June 16, 2024, 12:10:02 PMLatest Member: Agenony
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Cookys Sector Race Event! [Back and Better Then Ever]

Cookys Sector Race Event! [Back and Better Then Ever]

Started by Cooky, November 04, 2013, 03:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Welcome to Cooky's Sector Race Event!

The way it works is, I create a race room named Cookys Race Event. First ones to join get to play! I usually try for a full room. I will also usually announce it in the lobby to let people know!

The match will start and all players must suicide besides me. I will then take the time to show where the starting line and finishing line will be. I will show what path the players are to follow, and what areas are off limits. Then I will rebirth everyone, and watch everyone line up at the start. Then I will count down from 3 and then say GO! and players must race to the finish! I record most races on video in case of a close finish, and many of my videos will make it onto youtube if the race is a close finish.

For winning a race, you will receive 1 prize token. You can challenge me to double or nothing if you want, if you win you get 2 tokens instead of 1 but if you lose you get no tokens. You can redeem prize tokens for some great prizes if you check out my marketplace in the 'Race Event Prizes' section you can see which prizes are available. But don't quit playing after you get your token! Standings will be kept to see who are the top racers, and the top racers may even receive special prizes or an honorary invite into my guild 'EliteRacingSquad'.

Types of Races:

Normal Race - This is a basic race from the start to the finish

Endurance Race - This is like a basic race, but there will be multiple laps

Elimination Race - This is a series of normal races where the last place player is eliminated each time until only 1 player remains

Double or Nothing Race - If you win a token from a race, you have the option challenge Cooky! If you beat him, you will win 2 tokens instead of 1, but if you lose you get none!

Options/Rules:

Bot Speed - I usually set the default bot speed at 1500

Trans Mode - I usually disable trans or have auto trans

Skills- I usually don't allow the use of skills (rush is the only one that provides an advantage)

If you do not follow my instructions, you may be kicked if you don't stop after I warn you. If you do not follow the correct route, you will be disqualified unless more then half the players also do not follow the correct route, in which case I will show everyone the route again and restart.

Prizes/Donations:

Donations are always welcome as prizes are constantly being given out and eventually they will run out. If you donate, you will receive special benefits. There are 5 levels of donator benefits, each has a different reward. Depending how good your donation(s) is will determine what level you are. Each level will receive the benefits of the previous levels as well:

Level 1 -  Special User Bar that shows your donation level (You must have the userbar in your sig to receive benefits)
Level 2-   Items you buy cost 1 less token (doesn't count for items that cost 1 token).  
Level 3-   Before I start a race, I will look for level 3 and higher people and whisper them to let them know
Level 4-   If the room is full and we aren't playing yet, you can whisper me and I will kick the last slotted person to let you join
Level 5-    You will receive 1 token at the end of each week (Sunday)  

Current Level 1 Donators:

(click to show/hide)

Current Level 2 Donators:

Current Level 3 Donators

(click to show/hide)

Current Level 4 Donators:

(click to show/hide)

Current Level 5 Donators:

(click to show/hide)

Current Available Prizes:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=28079;category=3

Click Spoiler To View The Cost of Prizes
(Please note that not all items here are available, this is just the price list - view marketplace for items available)

(click to show/hide)

Standings/Info:

Current Prize Tokens Amount

Hyper Sonic (1)
Zouuri (2)
Max (15)
Socks (15)
Fishy (15)
-Dryz-  (6)
Vishegas (2)
Mod Medchill  (2)
Oreos (2)
KnifeParty (11)
-Rage- (4)
-Daniel- (3)
MasterOfBout (1)
Admin Santa  (1)
Ian  (1)
-eXe-  (1)
Calvin Klein (1)
lolwutevukk (1)
-Bulletz- (1)
Experiences (1)
CodePurple (1)
NinjaPig (1)
Code_20157692 (1)
KillerDevil (1)
Rollinggolem (1)
-PWN-  (1)
-DL-Fabri  (1)

Total Race Wins
-Dryz-  (5)
-Rage- (5)
Eagle_beak (4)
-eXe-  (4)
Admin Santa (3)
-Bulletz-  (3)
Vishegas (2)
-Daniel- (2)
Zouuri (2)
lolwutevukk (2)
Mod Medchill (2)
FM Toast (2)
Cup of Tea (1)
Code_20157692 (2)
CodePurple (2)
Oreos (1)
Hyper Sonic (1)
Ian  (1)
NinjaPig (1)
Calvin Klein (1)
dkwhrpfps (1)
KillerDevil (1)
DanZ (1)
-PWN-  (1)
-Dryz-  (1)
-DL-Fabri  (1)

Cooky's Double or Nothing Race Record:  8-2
Winners:   Oreos, -Dryz-

Videos:

(click to show/hide)

medchiller

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ultranoob123

Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Cooky

After 5 races to start off the event, we have our very first winners!

Admin Santa  3  Wins
Mod Medchill 1 Win
Hyper Sonic  1 Win

Congrats!

I have to go to bed now but I will do more races later

ultranoob123

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 04:15:53 AM
After 5 races to start off the event, we have our very first winners!

Admin Santa  3  Wins
Mod Medchill 1 Win
Hyper Sonic  1 Win

Congrats!

I have to go to bed now but I will do more races later

I look forward to finally getting a chance to do some racing! Gz to the winners!
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

tmxhflwl

JustRK

Very nice set up  ;D If it's cool I'd like to observe one of the races within this week, possibly record for coverage and if the turnout has a positive outlook for everyone I will match the giga's you have and donate 50m towards prizes 8)

Cooky

Quote from: JustRK on November 04, 2013, 12:03:15 PM
Very nice set up  ;D If it's cool I'd like to observe one of the races within this week, possibly record for coverage and if the turnout has a positive outlook for everyone I will match the giga's you have and donate 50m towards prizes 8)

Wow thanks!  :D    That would move you up to lvl 4

More winners!

Ian  (1)
-eXe- (1)
Calvin Klein (1)

congrats! and great job to all of you for following the rules perfectly!  I will do more later probably  :D

I am going to make a video to show some of the races right now, I will post it when I am done!

paranoia

November 04, 2013, 01:07:20 PM #10 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:10:23 PM by paranoia
way better system then the last one ::)
GJ ;)
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 01:07:20 PM
way better system then the last one ::)
GJ ;)

Thanks man

the first video is uploading right now  :D

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on November 04, 2013, 01:17:16 PM
Quote from: paranoia on November 04, 2013, 01:07:20 PM