April 27, 2024, 08:48:59 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sympathy , Get da **** ready for the event starting 19/09 ! ;D

Sympathy , Get da **** ready for the event starting 19/09 ! ;D

Started by loewe98, November 04, 2013, 02:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 10, 2014, 07:54:30 PM
Quote from: Zetsu on March 10, 2014, 07:48:08 PM
Brobot, nobody want's your comment's you was rejected from this guild. Now it's just causing drama, just leave it. This is a guild thread after-all not a discussion. If you have a problem with someone speak to a moderator, or staff too sort it out. If you have evidence of a hacker then go report in report a rule breaker section. Not here.

Gl with rank 3 guys;).
Yes it IS a guild-thread, and I asked a guild based question. The responses may have not been, thus I also responded off a guild-based topic. I dont have a problem with anyone, lol... I know where to report hackers, but a previous report was already submitted, and im not reporting a hacker here, im simply informing you of some mischievous behavior within your guild, on your guild-based thread.

I did hack... but i hack no more... Why shall we, or you, unearth the past to use it as an assault in the present? Besides, im not causing drama, I asked a simple question and was antagonized with irrelevant responses to that question.
can you, please, leave our guild thread.

this thread is not about discussing why someone got kicked/leaved without telling a reason. It's about grinding, events and all that guild stuff
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Ramk1ng

smashy 1470027
-BlaCKSouL- 1147572
scorpion -  2478183

These are untill so far the most mentionable players who made gp, this is the amount they reached untill so far.

If u guys think u made ur gp feel free to pm me, ill check it and have ur prize send towards u :)

Thornz

Would sym like to be allies with anarchy? If so, I'll add you to our guild page. A lot of our guild members are friends with each other...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Thornz on March 13, 2014, 02:54:01 AM
Would sym like to be allies with anarchy? If so, I'll add you to our guild page. A lot of our guild members are friends with each other...

It sounds to me like a good idea, i like the Anarchy players and guild so i see no reason why not. But i think we should wait for the response of FireY aswell.

Thornz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 13, 2014, 08:53:30 AM
Quote from: Thornz on March 13, 2014, 02:54:01 AM

It sounds to me like a good idea, i like the Anarchy players and guild so i see no reason why not. But i think we should wait for the response of FireY aswell.

Before he said he wasn't sure, because of a specific player in my guild that's inactive now. I don't wanna let an inactive player get between us tho :-/

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xzibit

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

loewe98

Yo guild lets rank up , a bit more off grinding . Prizes are a few posts back both events stil going !

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

loewe98

akke96

IGN: -FejZz-

Player Lv: 225, Going to buy Premium pretty soon and as my activeness is large i will hopefully be 270 in a short future.

Activeness: I'm playing BoutCheetah from 3-7 Hours per day wich would probably be seen as a alot of time but as its my hobby i feel like its worth it!

Just tell me if you need to know anything more and ill update!

Have a great day! :)
//FejZz

What doesn't come this day, will come another

qolderman

Quote from: akke96 on April 02, 2014, 04:49:13 PM
IGN: -FejZz-

Player Lv: 225, Going to buy Premium pretty soon and as my activeness is large i will hopefully be 270 in a short future.

Activeness: I'm playing BoutCheetah from 3-7 Hours per day wich would probably be seen as a alot of time but as its my hobby i feel like its worth it!

Just tell me if you need to know anything more and ill update!

Have a great day! :)
//FejZz

can you grind 24/7?

^thanks cooky <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-