June 26, 2024, 04:57:42 PMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Idea to help Mods/Gms/Admins

Idea to help Mods/Gms/Admins

Started by ultranoob123, November 05, 2013, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultranoob123

So if a mod/gm/admin is investigating a hacker, if they join the room theres no way on this earth that theyre going to hack infront of staff, so if they could join rooms in an incognito mode that makes them invisible (players cant see that they are in the room) then they can see what is going on without the hacker/rule breaker even knowing that they are there.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

-Speedy-

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 06, 2013, 12:37:42 AM
inb4 all staff members join grinding rooms to leech exp.
Most staff members already do this lol so it wouldn't be much different but they ask to stay most of the time.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

spiderstar

It's been suggested before, and to be quite frank idk how it would work.
As Laxus said previously, most staff members use an alternate account to find hackers.

JustRK

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 06, 2013, 12:41:43 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on November 06, 2013, 12:37:42 AM
inb4 all staff members join grinding rooms to leech exp.
Most staff members already do this lol so it wouldn't be much different but they ask to stay most of the time.

that's why he said inb4  :P

anyway a few of the staff already go on their alts for these matters, but this feature would be cool I suppose. Not sure how that would work though unless there was a secret 9th slot for staff that have incognito activated which is unaffected by tags. I doubt they would want to go through the trouble of implementing that though.

Selene

Cooky

Going on alts isn't the perfect solution u guys seem to be making it out to be

most hackers are in locked rooms, and when we go onto alt accounts we lose the ability to enter locked rooms

this would be extremely helpful for staff if we had some way to ghost and watch players without them knowing, then no hackers could get away with the old  'lock all the slots and playing in a locked room' strategy.

+1

Allie

Quote from: Cooky on November 06, 2013, 02:03:28 AM
this would be extremely helpful for staff if we had some way to ghost and watch players without them knowing

It'd also be an extreme invasion of privacy, which I am strongly against.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on November 06, 2013, 03:00:30 AM
Quote from: Cooky on November 06, 2013, 02:03:28 AM
this would be extremely helpful for staff if we had some way to ghost and watch players without them knowing

It'd also be an extreme invasion of privacy, which I am strongly against.

I thought of a better idea, im gonna suggest it right now

Santa

i have a better idea, we could turn on webcams and feed the steam back to us to ensure no type of hacking is going on.

Thornz

Quote from: Santa on November 06, 2013, 03:01:38 AM
i have a better idea, we could turn on webcams and feed the steam back to us to ensure no type of hacking is going on.
hahahaha, good idea XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

ultranoob123

Quote from: Santa on November 06, 2013, 03:01:38 AM
How do we know you arent doing this already? ;)
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Selene

paranoia

Didn't know this company was supporting personal privacy  ::)
EGK!

Selene

Quote from: paranoia on November 06, 2013, 04:08:13 PM
Didn't know this company was supporting personal privacy  ::)
Remember to read every post.

paranoia

EGK!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-